Most Wanted XM Studios 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know ...after giving it some thought ...I'd like XM to make the original 5 X-Men; Cyclops, Jean, Angel, Ice Man and Beast based on the Byrnes era.

Then I'd want XM to make the second team; Colossus, Storm, Wolverine, Thunderbird and NightCrawler.

It'll be expensive, but seeing how awesome XM makes their statues. This is what I'd want to see.

would only care about a Venom if they make one. We need one with a classic Mcfarlane head and a modern, less tongue head. Some of the names you guys are throwing out, hard to believe many would spend close to a grand for them.

All comes down to preferences. And every individual is different.

would only care about a Venom if they make one. We need one with a classic Mcfarlane head and a modern, less tongue head. Some of the names you guys are throwing out, hard to believe many would spend close to a grand for them.

Hey, man, you never know. I would never spend that kind of dough on an Iron Fist or Luke Cage, for example, but there's a reason these characters are still around...there are die hard fans out there.

Agreed on the Venom front.

I would spend current XM prices on every character just about mentioned....ESPECIALLY for an IRON FIST AND LUKE CAGE!!!!

There are so many cool characters I would buy that if XM said starting today...they were going to go through the list of Marvel characters and make every single one....I would be jumping for joy.

I bet 80% of you don't even know about characters such as these:

1) Armadillo
2) Glorian
3) The Shaper of Worlds
4) Count Nefaria
5) Cloud
6) Her
7) Titania
8) Aquarian
9) Paladin
10) Blackout

I can run off about 100 more. It would take about a lifetime to collect all the characters from the Marvel U I would love to have. And I honestly stand by my words of what I say I will buy. Each one of the characters I just mentioned is an easy buy.....EASY!!!!

There are so many cool characters I would buy that if XM said starting today...they were going to go through the list of Marvel characters and make every single one....I would be jumping for joy.

I bet 80% of you don't even know about characters such as these:

1) Armadillo
2) Glorian
3) The Shaper of Worlds
4) Count Nefaria
5) Cloud
6) Her
7) Titania
8) Aquarian
9) Paladin
10) Blackout

I can run off about 100 more. It would take about a lifetime to collect all the characters from the Marvel U I would love to have. And I honestly stand by my words of what I say I will buy. Each one of the characters I just mentioned is an easy buy.....EASY!!!!

I am shocked that nobody has made a Count Nefaria statue yet. Not even Bowen!

Hey, man, you never know. I would never spend that kind of dough on an Iron Fist or Luke Cage, for example, but there's a reason these characters are still around...there are die hard fans out there.

Agreed on the Venom front.

I thought that's what Bowen was good for? I don't think XM would bother making any character that won't at least get 500 sells.

I thought that's what Bowen was good for? I don't think XM would bother making any character that won't at least get 500 sells.

All I'm saying is that there are characters out there that you or I may have no interest in ever owning that other people might be lining up to buy.

Dr Strange, Black Bolt, Medusa, She Hulk...those are characters that XM is producing that I have no interest in, yet I see many other people excited for. So, it might be surprising what characters can move 500 units.

All I'm saying is that there are characters out there that you or I may have no interest in ever owning that other people might be lining up to buy.

Dr Strange, Black Bolt, Medusa, She Hulk...those are characters that XM is producing that I have no interest in, yet I see many other people excited for. So, it might be surprising what characters can move 500 units.

Yeah, Doctor Strange is my favorite character. So, it will be a must buy for me (unless something tragic happens in the design). Being a Bowen collector mostly, its surprising how edition sizes never really matched what I personally thought they would be. Bowen does/did a lot of B and even C list characters (can you see another company doing a FS of Crimson Dynamo - unless he appears in a future Marvel movie).

A list characters like Spider-man can expect to be high run counts, but sometimes "obscure" or B/C list characters get a much larger edition size than you'd normally expect. Sometimes its not just the character, but a superior and amazing sculpt can go a long way to persuading people to buy a character they normally wouldn't. Most of us have done it at some point lol... That's easy enough to do at Bowen's price point, but I'm betting a lot of us won't be so nonchalant about XM purchases at the current cost to deliver to the US.

Not saying it can't or won't happen - I look at their 2015 statues list and Dr Strange and Deadpool are the only ones I'm considering, but I wouldn't be surprised if XM knocks one of those other characters out of the park. Then I'm sitting there staring at my new XM Ultron statue going "Wait... wasn't I going to just get 2 statues this year?"... :lol

My list includes:

- Colossus (I want him all chromed out...)
- Juggernaut
- Beta Ray Bill
- Gladiator
- Red Hulk

Back