Most Wanted XM Studios 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that X-Men is back on the table.....

Rogue
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Professor X
Storm

I love to see a Professor X, Emma Frost too. And a Psylocke, I got my SS PF paint crack fixed by paying for a repaint, and removed the mix media, but now it's leaning, I don't want to deal with it anymore.

Am I the only one sick of thrones? Seems too simple, but obviously with things like Mag, that **** was un-****ing-believable. So incredibly original to even try to bash it. Eh it might just be me, I'd rather my statues standing or something. I love MJ, but the fact she was kneeling on a couch, pissed me off so much.

Has to be Spiderman because I need him back in my collection but there's so many characters I want, I'll just take it a statue at a time because I'm finding myself wanting characters I wouldn't normally want with XM because there knocking them all out the park

Dare Devil and Deadpool will be 2 must haves as well which we know are coming. Ultron I can see being epic to

Am I the only one sick of thrones? Seems too simple, but obviously with things like Mag, that **** was un-****ing-believable. So incredibly original to even try to bash it. Eh it might just be me, I'd rather my statues standing or something. I love MJ, but the fact she was kneeling on a couch, pissed me off so much.

I know what you mean - I'm just frustrated with clothing on the existing SSC PF which I otherwise love.

Back