My New Tattoo-Universal Horror Fans Look Here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thainer

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_0822.jpg

Got this yesterday. 4 hours and almost crazy pain. It was my 9th tattoo and 1st portrait and I was so sore when it was over I didn't even make an appointment to get the rest of the monsters done. The Wolfman was my favourite monster growing up so he is going to be the centrepiece and then orbiting him, much smaller, I want the rest of the pantheon. Dracula, Boris's Frankenstein's Monster, The Mummy, The Creature From The Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, and finally a portrait of Jack Pierce. But after yesterday I need a bit of a break. When he was almost finished, My tattoo artist said the most people do the black lines and then come back and finish later. He could have told me earlier. I am usually pretty tough but man it hurt.

Very cool!

I was worried as I was scrolling down, the top of the pic looked like someone lifting up the back of their shirt. I thought it was going to be a picture of Frankenstein on someones ass or something lol.

Thanks guys. It is on my right calf. I love it but it is kind of a drag that I can't really see it.

Nice ink, man.

I can feel your pain. Literally. I have a large, all-black tribal back piece that took a total of 12 hours. 2.5 + 2.5+6+1 hour sessions. That 6 hour session had me regretting it! It's all good after you've healed though.

Now go make the appointment for the other monsters!

Good work dude. I think after like 2 hours I'm pretty much useless. I have a chest piece that took like four 2 hour sittings and that was pretty much cake. I'm impressed you sat for that long. Your skin must be raw.

But in like two weeks your going to be ready for more...I guarantee it.

Really awesome tattoo though. I like the style of it.

Good work dude. I think after like 2 hours I'm pretty much useless. I have a chest piece that took like four 2 hour sittings and that was pretty much cake. I'm impressed you sat for that long. Your skin must be raw.

But in like two weeks your going to be ready for more...I guarantee it.

Really awesome tattoo though. I like the style of it.

Thanks. Yeah I am still pretty sore two days later but I am getting better. It is worst when I get out of bed in the morning. It is pretty tight andhurts when it stretches. I have 6 on my other leg but they are super hero logos and a sketch of Green Arrow and and one ofThe Atom. Nothing with the detail of my Wolfman. It seemed like hours of going back over stuff that hurt already. But you are probably right. I am already looking for pics online for my next tats.

Thanks. Yeah I am still pretty sore two days later but I am getting better. It is worst when I get out of bed in the morning. It is pretty tight andhurts when it stretches. I have 6 on my other leg but they are super hero logos and a sketch of Green Arrow and and one ofThe Atom. Nothing with the detail of my Wolfman. It seemed like hours of going back over stuff that hurt already. But you are probably right. I am already looking for pics online for my next tats.

awesome dude! Theres a tattoos thread somewhere in the permathreads section..you should resurrect it.

Healing is the worst part...my least favorite part is when you are finally feeling back to normal and you do something to aggravate it and you all of a sudden remember the pain like its brand new.

it's worth it in the long run.

I feel your pain. I have one on the back of my left calf, and I went back the next day to get it finished and he says, "this is going to hurt, I'm going to touch some stuff up I did yesterday", and the best way to describe that pain was it felt like he poured acid on my leg. Sweet portrait, too. Good artist.

awesome dude! Theres a tattoos thread somewhere in the permathreads section..you should resurrect it.

Healing is the worst part...my least favorite part is when you are finally feeling back to normal and you do something to aggravate it and you all of a sudden remember the pain like its brand new.

it's worth it in the long run.

Try having friends who think the best way to christine a new tattoo is to smack it.

Back