• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Trade: Yanoman Universal Monsters, Mezco Hellboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor_B

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOR SALE OR TRADE

I would also be willing to trade any combination of the items below for (not in any particular preference order):

1. Medicom's 1/6 scale Henry Jones.

2. Medicom's 1/6 Scale KOTCS Indiana Jones,

3. Sideshow's 1/6 Henry Jones.

4. Sideshow's 1/6 Toht.

5. Hasbro's Gamorrean Guard 2010 Vintage Collection.

PM me if you are interested and we can talk!

Yanoman Universal Monsters. I have 14 figures available- Color versions of The Wolfman, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein, The Bride of Frankenstein, The Mummy, The Phantom of the Opera and Dracula and Black and White versions of The Wolfman, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein, The Bride of Frankenstein, The Mummy, Metaluna Mutant and Dracula I have ten of the boxes as well if interested. Please see photo for details. $75 for the set plus shipping OBO.

Hot Toys Joker minibust. Bust and box are in excellent condition. Briefly displayed in a smoke-free home. $35 shipped.

Sideshow Rene Belloq 1/6 scale figure. Figure is brand new and has never been removed from the box. The box is in excellent condition and still in the bubble wrap. This is the Belloq that came with the Idol Chamber Environment, so the box has the exclusive label. $50 shipped.

Mezco 18" Hellboy. Closed mouth variation from 1st Movie. Loose and in excellent condition. $40 plus shipping OBO.

Mezco 18" Hellboy w/ Big Baby. Cigar in mouth variation from the 2nd Movie. Loose and in excellent condition. $40 plus shipping OBO.

A box full of NECA Pirates of the Caribbean Figures. I have not counted but there are probably a dozen figures. They are loose and complete. They would make a great display! $65 plus shipping OBO.

Last edited:
Re: F/S Trade: U.Monsters, Hellboy, Belloq, POTC, Joker- Lowered Prices

Turkey Day Eve Bump!!!

Hi. Do you have pictures of your Belloq figure inside the EX SS package?

Sure. I will post some tomorrow morning. Don't have a camera available currently.

Hi. Do you have pictures of your Belloq figure inside the EX SS package?

Thanks for posting the pictures of your Belloq figure! I appreciate it.

...and there's your friendly BUMP! :wave

Saturday Night Fev. . . err Bump!!!

Back