New pics of my (mostly) Universal Monsters display!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
It took me forever to find a color Dracula and Wolfman in good condition at a decent price. I am so happy to be able to display them together.

(Not pictured, but in my collection: London After Midnight SSE PF, Phantom of the Opera SSE PF, Creature from the Black Lagoon color PF)

ALL I NEED IS THE COLOR MUMMY PF, AND I WILL DIE A HAPPY MAN!!!

P1092498.jpg

P1092495.jpg

P1092500.jpg

P1092492.jpg

P1092491.jpg

All your pieces are great.Elite collection.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! Now help me find a color Mummy PF that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

That won't be easy....:monkey2. It also won't be cheap.:monkey2:monkey2

I remember a few months ago there were about 2 of them on ebay for around 700-800 if I remember correctly. I think one was even buy it now.

At the time it wasn't worth it to me because I was missing other ones. Now that it's the only one I need, I would certainly consider a price like that.

Because they're older and in-demand Sideshow stuff appreciates in value.

That's not what I asked though... The OP seemed to imply that for some reason those pieces might be tough to find in "good condition". I was simply asking the OP to clarify.

:)

I am the OP. They have no problems and aren't prone to anything in particular. But like most statues that have been out for several years, the longer they've been out the more likely people are to have damaged them in one way or another. You asked if it's generally tough to find one... and it is, in good condition or not. The price fluctuates greatly and they are rarely listed as available for sale.

Back