My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ease up with the sarcasm man. Its not as if i was trying to kill you...

...yet...

Oh......edgy. You're like a virtual House with the limp. :rolleyes:

house-md-promo-season-4_06.jpg

i don't see why so many ppl are against recasting the joker. Ledger did an awesome job someone else doing their own interpretation doesn't take away from it. I think it would be interesting to recast a joker but make the new joker a little bit different in terms of looks, but i do see a little problem in changing his persona or copying heath's

I agree... Ledger was a talent and did a great job... But just because he died, it doesn't mean that the Joker can't be used again or has to be written off completely... Wwhat if Jack Nicholson died just after his '89 turn...? Would it have made you be more against Ledger's original casting as the Joker, which mind you, a lot of people were... even on this board there were posters against his casting, even up until we saw actual footage him nailing the role.

He can be recast, he's not the only actor of this gen that could do the role...

I Believe in Christopher Nolan I Believe in Christopher Nolan I Believe in Christopher Nolan
can't agree any more on that!

Once again, joker said he had a wife, but he never mentioned kids. What if you push this movie into the future, say ten, fifteen year, joker has died in Arkham (happy!?!) and his son decides to continue what his father set out to do. He resorts to jokes, tricks, and of course, riddles. While bruce reads papers, and hears about these events, he once again builds a new suit, and goes back into the business to get the riddler. The cops see that he is truly innocent, and try to help him. riddler kidnaps Coleman Reese, forces batman's identity out of him, and then kills him, so he'll be the only man (besides bruce, alfred, and morgan freeman) who knows batman's identity. He uses it against him to get into his mind, and.......that's all i have. yup sorry. i'll try to think of more.

Bane... new drug dealer is causing crime to increase in Gotham; could even recreate the scene from the comic where Bane blows up Arkham letting out Scarecrow, Joker, and another setting up a fourth movie.

i don't see why so many ppl are against recasting the joker. Ledger did an awesome job someone else doing their own interpretation doesn't take away from it. I think it would be interesting to recast a joker but make the new joker a little bit different in terms of looks, but i do see a little problem in changing his persona or copying heath's

completely agreed!!!!!

Ledger was great, but why can't someone else be great? There are so many great actors who could pull of the role, and look like him with makeup. Plus after being in arkham, i'm sure that his voice would change, along with his attitude (good or bad) Great actors have different interpretations, and we fans need to move on from ledger. I am a huge fan of his joker (actually, i am an obsesser of his joker) but that doesn't mean that i won't move on. Someone else could and hopefully would play the role to the best of their acting ability. I'm sure someone else could do it. There's a lot of actors, and many of them happen to be very good. So come on fellow fans! ledger was great, but lets move on. Think about it this way...Who could be better than ledger???? :horror Oh yeah, i said it!

Bane... new drug dealer is causing crime to increase in Gotham; could even recreate the scene from the comic where Bane blows up Arkham letting out Scarecrow, Joker, and another setting up a fourth movie.

Yeah, Bane is do-able... Some roided up Hit Mad with awesome fighting skills etc... Black Mask is also. But I do think any... cast 5-10-15 years into the future is one of the more light on & silly permises...

I mean doesn't anyone want to see the end of the chase from the Dark Knight and how the Police, with Gordon reluctantly, chasing him... It'd be a waste of what could potentially be a greater and more intense movie!

for those of you who have seen forest gump, re-watch the scene at nighttime in the hospital between tom hanks and gary sinise. Sinise sounds somewhat like ledgers joker, and some of his lines are very similar to ledgers lines as joker (copyright infringement:monkey4oh no!)

Could Gary Sinise play the joker after escaping with Helena Bonham Carter from Arkham Asylum 10 years after tdk????

Your probably going to hate me for saying this, but the Joker has been around long before Heath and he will be around long after Heath's sad passing. The character is to important to be sidelined
I think Depp should play the next Joker and not the riddler. But Nolen might not even make part III.

Getting a new actor to play the Joker, is the dumbest idea ever. No. Its Heath's Joker. And he died with him. Why would an actor want to copy another actor's character? Its simple....they wouldnt. They would make it their own. Which is stupid.

Get a new villain, thats never been done before, like Scarcrow and Ras.

Yeah, Bane is do-able... Some roided up Hit Mad with awesome fighting skills etc... Black Mask is also. But I do think any... cast 5-10-15 years into the future is one of the more light on & silly permises...

I mean doesn't anyone want to see the end of the chase from the Dark Knight and how the Police, with Gordon reluctantly, chasing him... It'd be a waste of what could potentially be a greater and more intense movie!

NOOOOOOO!
Batman goes into hiding and comes back out 50 years later, played by :DAdam West:D, and he's fiercer than ever!!!!!!!!!

:lol:rotfl:lol:duh:duh

Getting a new actor to play the Joker, is the dumbest idea ever. No. Its Heath's Joker. And he died with him. Why would an actor want to copy another actor's character? Its simple....they wouldnt. They would make it their own. Which is stupid.

Get a new villain, thats never been done before, like Scarcrow and Ras.

:mad::banghead:mad::banghead:mad:
NOT COPY!!!!NOT COPY!!!!NOT COPY!!!!

A NEW DAMNED INTERPRETATION!

:bangheadAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:banghead

Then wouldnt that completly destory Ledger's? So...whats the point?

Until they do a WHOLE NEW Batman series, without Bale, without Nolan, dont bring back the Joker.

Ok so maybe i got a little bit too annoyed, but don't you think that if someones been in an asylum for i dunno, a year, few years, etc. their entire persona would change a bit?

Maybe????

Plus i get annoy when people see one thing being done, and think that that's the only way. There are other alternatives. people have their own ways of portraying characters. they don't have to copy, or impersonate.

I can do impressions and i'm only four years old:D

No.

Joker is locked up. Forever.

Plus, Nolan doesnt want to go back on villains. He only did that Scarcrow scene to finish off his story. Joker's was finished. He went to Arkham. Two Face is dead, so....go somewhere else. Besides, as much as I loved the Joker, I want to get back to Bale as Batman. Which is the core of the story.

Plus i get annoy when people see one thing being done, and think that that's the only way. There are other alternatives. people have their own ways of portraying characters. they don't have to copy, or impersonate.

I can do impressions and i'm only four years old:D

What the hell...? I'm so confuzzled. :confused:

Why so serious?

:horrorfor once, no actual pun intended.:horror
that may be a line from the best movie of all time, but it's actually a serious question.:rolleyes:

Back