My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that the Joker has been around for almost seventy years, and is very much open to interpretation. Even Heath's portrayal was pretty different from most of the comics (due to the screenplay.) There's really no reason why somebody different could do a fantastic job as Mr. J.... in a sequel a few years down the road. I'd rather have some new blood for Batman Begins 3.

That being said, for a unique Joker who is more in line with the comics, I think Sacha Baron Cohen woould be interesting. He certainly looks more like the Joker than anybody previously cast, and he has a quirky sense of humor.

:bangheadHave you any creativity, or are you simply blinded by the fact that any other actor could play joker as good or even better than ledger did, and he was great.
But he was not the only. Move on, and stop making stupid naive comments like me "pissing on his grave," it simply makes you look utterly arrogant, and simple minded. Look at the big picture. Be f^^^ing creative, please i beg of you think outside of the box, and stop being so stuck up about a ledger replacement. He was great, but as i know i have said before, MOVE ON!!!:banghead

And also, it would not be pissing on heaths grave, it would be more like taking a huge massive sh^t, and isn't that exactly what the joker would love to see happen more than anything else? Me crapping on his grave? Joker would be hysterical at the sight of that. Wake up already, PLEASE.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XUTV2BjRe_c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XUTV2BjRe_c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Heath didn't create The Joker in 2008. Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson did back in 1940. As great as Heath was, he was just the most recent in a long line of interpretations (comics and on film.)

He created the Nolan version of the Joker. I'm on the side that originally thought when I heard he died they would have to recast for the third. After seeing the film too many times, The Joker should not appear until the next incarnation of the series. Ledger owns the role in this series and no one can replace him.

Yeah CelticP. Stop being simple-minded and arrogant and insisting on one thing all the time, like how the Joker should return and be played by another actor. Oh, I meant, that he should not return played by another actor...:rolleyes:

Seriously villainsfan, people who live in glass houses and all that...
ahhhhhhhhh...someone sane...Thank you soooo much for making me feel less alone.
Remember that the Joker has been around for almost seventy years, and is very much open to interpretation. Even Heath's portrayal was pretty different from most of the comics (due to the screenplay.) There's really no reason why somebody different could do a fantastic job as Mr. J.... in a sequel a few years down the road. I'd rather have some new blood for Batman Begins 3.

That being said, for a unique Joker who is more in line with the comics, I think Sacha Baron Cohen woould be interesting. He certainly looks more like the Joker than anybody previously cast, and he has a quirky sense of humor.
Interesting idea with sacha, but completely agree with first part.

Well...if you want to piss on Heath's last role, by all means, cast a new Joker.
ZZZZZZZIIIIIIPPPPP!
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
There you go. Happy now.
Heath didn't create The Joker in 2008. Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson did back in 1940. As great as Heath was, he was just the most recent in a long line of interpretations (comics and on film.)
DUH. Yet another sane person. i'm feeling happy again!

And there can be other interpetations. Just not for the Nolan series. Once they move on, they can cast whomever they wish.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...such maturity.

:bangheadHave you any creativity, or are you simply blinded by the fact that any other actor could play joker as good or even better than ledger did, and he was great.
But he was not the only. Move on, and stop making stupid naive comments like me "pissing on his grave," it simply makes you look utterly arrogant, and simple minded. Look at the big picture. Be f^^^ing creative, please i beg of you think outside of the box, and stop being so stuck up about a ledger replacement. He was great, but as i know i have said before, MOVE ON!!!:banghead

And also, it would not be pissing on heaths grave, it would be more like taking a huge massive sh^t, and isn't that exactly what the joker would love to see happen more than anything else? Me crapping on his grave? Joker would be hysterical at the sight of that. Wake up already, PLEASE.

Interesting idea with sacha, but completely agree with first part.

ZZZZZZZIIIIIIPPPPP!
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
There you go. Happy now.

DUH. Yet another sane person. i'm feeling happy again!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7Dlvh1XNcMY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7Dlvh1XNcMY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Perhaps my sarcasm was a little too subtle...

For all your talk about "be creative, think outside the box" you certainly return to the one idea of "Joker returns, recast the role" a huge amount.

^^^^ the Joker, lets get onto some other villains.

If Ledger was still alive, I would've liked a cameo or something (like Scarecrow), but lets move on.

Uhhhhh...What??????:confused:
Perhaps my sarcasm was a little too subtle...

For all your talk about "be creative, think outside the box" you certainly return to the one idea of "Joker returns, recast the role" a huge amount.
I am so hurt by you. :(
^^^^ the Joker, lets get onto some other villains.

If Ledger was still alive, I would've liked a cameo or something (like Scarecrow), but lets move on.
:mad:screw off!:mad:

:horrorI DESPISE YOU ALL!:horror

Alright. So you admit you were a troll. Good job.

258Troll_spray.jpg

Back