My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - BIG changes at the Stark Mansion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - Striker added to the Wine Cellar

Any tips on recreating the sunset/background having a hard time finding a suitable image.

I found a large picture of the pacific ocean on the net somewhere and then I paid twelveinchfigures to add the Stark mansion elements

I'm not into comics or IM but that diorama is beautiful Dave! :clap

I'm not into comics or IM but that diorama is beautiful Dave! :clap

Thanks

I received a set of civi cloths for Thor that I ad on pre-order for a while

I think the jacket goes well with the colors from AOU.

Last edited:
Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - Civi Thor Added

Very nice... the way you have it set up you could imagine a scene where Coulson is try to ask Stark about something important while Thor is wondering why Tony is serving drinks and the whole time he's down stairs talking through the 42 on remote.

Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - PEPPER Added

Thanks. I'm really glad I asked for your help with the back ground because I don't think it would have looked right without it.

Now I have to go find a 1/6 scale sax ;)

I bought one as soon as I read your post but I think it is more suitable for Coulson, which was my wife's idea :)

Hi. Looking for a drum kit for my display. Where did you get your kit and could you give me the dimensions please?

Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - 2016 Update

2016 UPDATE

This was a pretty slow year, I think I added a total of 6 figures in the second half of 2016.

But every new addition help to flesh out the Mansion and eventually it will be full and I will be able to move onto Wayne Mannor

Mr Lee himself, finally in his proper place with a **** eating grin

I also added Nick Fury and a Jane Foster Head Sculpt to a cleaned up Sucker Punch Amber Body

Antman checking out some Armor

The wine cellar was updated the most. I obviously added Shotgun and Sneaky but I also rearange the armors and I like this set up better

Back