My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - BIG changes at the Stark Mansion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - 2016 Update

Some new close ups

I moved the Mech Test Platform to the center of the display so I can eventually add a poker table on the left side of the shop

Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - 2016 Update

BIG changes at the Stark Mansion

I wanted to build a large display cabinet to to provide a place to move the smaller scène specific dioramas out of the mansion area

I have been working on this since Christmas and finally got it to showable condition

This is an overview of the changes.

The Race Track and Mandarin dios have been moved to the new cabinet. Originally I was going to expand them so they would each fill a shelf but I decide to combine them so you can see all of the little details.

That freed up the top shelf so I decided to display the hand painted entries from a contest I sponsored a couple years ago

Now that the scene specific dios have been move I can use their original areas to create an Iron Legion work shop and a HOA to display the Mark 45, 46, 47, etc Armors

Here are some before shots

Amazing, I love the way the whole hall of armour looks with the rooms above and giant stuffed toy!

Back