My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - BIG changes at the Stark Mansion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Presenting my Hot Toys Stark Mansion

Stellar work. The model-er in me loves watching this.

SUNDAY UPDATE

I finally received my Mark 3. The HOA is now full

I picked up a few small items, these will eventually go into a display cabinet on the living room level.

I built a Pallet Box to act as a recycle bin for battle damaged armor

I also received 3 HPP HOA bays and I was able to break one down to finish my custom Armor Construction Bay.

These are the guts of a HPP Armor Bay Control Panel. I had to modify them to provide power for the Armor and the Mobile Base. It also provided more light and a place to plug in the fake cables

A video of it operating by remote

A close up of just the Construction Bay. It is very easy to move the base to different locations, the extra power cord can be pushed into the base.

Look amazing. Great job! And I assume that giant empty cabinet is for Hulkbuster?

Construction bay is incredible. Well done, man!

Look amazing. Great job! And I assume that giant empty cabinet is for Hulkbuster?

Construction bay is incredible. Well done, man!

Thanks, unfortunately I didn't have time for this last week so I have no Sunday update.

Hopefully some of the stuff I have on order will come in and I'll have time to do something by next Sunday.

Yes the large cabinet s for Hulk Buster, I just hope my guest-i-mate of his width and depth in correct or I'll have to use it for something else

I finally found a Coulson for a decent price and I like this spot for him. I’m think Hill will go the the right of Him and Fury will be upstairs

I picked up an Aether and Tesseract for my mind stone collection which will eventually be displayed in the piano room on the living room level

I had to buy and Avengers Thor to get the Tesseract

Hopefully I'll be able to sell him and recoup some of my investment

I received my first villain and did a preliminary set up for the detention cells.

This was just to check the spacing and overall look, I can’t build the new cabinet until I have some more of the villains I have on the way

Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion

I received a couple items for the Mandarin shelf so I decided to concentrate on that this week.

Before I decide if I like what I am using for a table I need to get a couple more items for it like a phone and pistol.

BUT I’m really happy with how all of the back drops look. Normally I wouldn’t like something so non-symmetrical but I like it and I can swap them around pretty easy so I can freshen up the look once in a while

Two more villains for the detention center showed up this week. I’m pretty sure an Ultron Sentry will be close to the size of the Chituari Commander so now I can work on this.

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!! Setting a new Bar indeed for displays.......

you defiantly need you some pepper potts Hot Toy love :)

That Mandarin Environment is wicked! Cool stuff.....

Congrats bro!

Looking great!

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!! Setting a new Bar indeed for displays.......

you defiantly need you some pepper potts Hot Toy love :)

Thanks everyone.

I plan to get Pepper and already have a spot picked out for her. She will be sitting on the Eames ottoman in front of the guitars on the living room level which have been working on a lot lately but I had to take a break when I found the images I needed to create the flag poster featured in IM 1 & 2.

I posted how I created it in this thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-action-figures/162716-please-help-id-im2-flag-litograph.html

wow, this really helps the figures stand out! Do you work on commission? Can you come to my place and make another one? :p

wow, this really helps the figures stand out! Do you work on commission? Can you come to my place and make another one? :p

The environment just seems to automatically accent the figures. I have found that the ore you add to it the better it looks.

Mexico sounds enticing but I have to pay the bills and I don't think this would do it :)

I have been working on the living room level so I haven’t done much for the lower levels other then to add a few accessories in the kitchenette area, and I created a duel “holo” table display so now there is a reason to display the holographic figures. Some day I’ll print it on a transparency and then I’ll put a sheet of EL under it to add the illumination.

I also followed a fellow freaks lead and printed some of the Bask art in different sizes so you can see more of it. I liked the stacked look if the full size prints but I like this better.

I received a new power pack and got the EL wire working. Now I need to just tighten up a few of the bars and this will be good to go

Back