My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - BIG changes at the Stark Mansion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion

Everything about this thread is outstanding!

your collection is stunning me :clap

I had to move the Gantry to do some work so I set it on an empty spot on the shop level.

I actually like it in this new spot and I might even extend the ceiling out so I can have the parts that remove the arm armor come out of the ceiling.

Does this look better or does I look out of place here???

Awesome! just Awesome!

Love how you've turned your displays into mini dioramas and those all make one big diorama! Great way to showcase the MCU HT figures!

Excellent that you also have the multi-level mansion, with living area and then the HOA below. Sweet!

Phenomenal work Boba Debt! :clap

Just when I thought this couldn't get any better you go and blow my mind again. Congrats, it looks fantastic!

Awesome! just Awesome!

Love how you've turned your displays into mini dioramas and those all make one big diorama! Great way to showcase the MCU HT figures!

Excellent that you also have the multi-level mansion, with living area and then the HOA below. Sweet!

Phenomenal work Boba Debt! :clap

Thanks

When I first starting planning this I thought it would be a great way to display lots of figures in a unique way but I didn't think it would work out like this.

I'm kind of sad that the major construction is done but I look forward to taking a break while I finish filling it up with figures and accessories.

Just when I thought this couldn't get any better you go and blow my mind again. Congrats, it looks fantastic!

Thanks

I received my drum set and now Thor has something to do :)

My Hot Toys Stark Mansion

You need a nice mid century modern couch where the drum set is, then you can sit a mk42 on it with its leg crossed. :D

8f0afb370bc96f2b0bf6595ff09e7d72.jpg

I was going to go with the 3 piece sectional and coffee table setup but changed my mind when I added the guitar playing Steve Rogers to the fireplace.

I figured it would be neat to go with a "party" environment since that gives you a reason to just put a bunch of figures anywhere.

So I started to look for other band instruments and found the drum set and just had to have it.

I like this new concept but the cool thing about dioramas is you can always change them around.

Love it! Is this her new permanent home keeping a watchful eye over the trickster?

Love it! Is this her new permanent home keeping a watchful eye over the trickster?

Yes

Wow... its really nice
love it !!

Thanks

I decided to relocate my Mark 42 in preparation of receiving Striker and the pending purchase of Black Widow and Hawkeye

So I came up with this - JARVIS serving some drinks via the Mark 42

HOA%20HPP%20089_zpsxvk253yt.jpg

Last edited:

I received Striker today and decided to rearrange the Wine Cellar abit.

This process reminds me of the Franklin Mint Days of the 80s and 90s. For those that don’t know, the Franklin Mint used to sell collectables for a variety of subjects and to make it affordable they sent you one every month or in some cases every 3 months.

The starter shipment normally included a couple units and a display case and as they sent you new units you filled up your case. It could take a couple years to complete the collection.

This feels like the same process but its not as affordable and it will take more then a couple years to complete the collection :impatient: :gah: :thud: :yess:

I was worried Striker wasn’t going to fit in the HPP HOA Bay but as you can see in this intentionally over exposed picture that it is tight but no more then Red Snapper and he looks fine

Re: My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - Striker added to the Wine Cellar

We received out AOU Hawkeye today and I think he looks great behind the drums.

This figure was bought with rewards points but it is well worth the retail price. He comes with a ton of accessories and the likeness is great. I’m glad we got him.

Back