My custom Heroes & Villains

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Diorama so we will be having refreshed atmosphere. Dio collaboration with ScaleMasterpiece:

dio7_zpsc6eade77.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dio2sides_zpse251801d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dio_zps0f5cdfd1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow. That's great diorama. In addition Whiplash is really cool.

Hey my friend, thank u if you like it...sorry could not contact you these past day my friend.....outta town. Will back to normal tomorrow....:)
You interested? contact me bro cos we toss some....

Brother Ed, sorry, I rarely updating here now but of course still doing all the surf and commenting others' works and looking on latest figures to come reviews. Thanks to Sideshow Freak :)
I opened private commission while ago for this diorama, my friend but cant do it here :) Thank you for asking tough.....

Latest project on Joker FM by me & caplank BMX.
- Stripes suit to avoid dull look on the comic and upgrade the HS by Caplank BMX & concept, custom body, neck modif by me.

IMG-20140312-02173_zps575040a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

man that twoface is wicked cool!! I want one lol

JDuncan, really appreciate your compliment man.....! He is one of my fav....kinda berserk didn't he? hahah....I think need to do clean looks. Thank you again for looking.

Hi guys! I am back. And now am Working together with my buddy, Harvey, on Diorama Project. He is the MASTER, tough.
What do you guys think? :)

Thank you rmont, I will not be able to pass the info here because of the regulations. Pls add FB: dyvy diorama. Thank you my friend.

Back