My custom Heroes & Villains

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last work on customs:

Deadpool Killin the chick & Punishers:

IMG-20140406-02240_zpsc2649c80.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20140405-02237_zps632c6824.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My custom stealth Batman on the making

Process 1 gauntlet:
IMG-20140409-02258_zps3af10550.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Process 2 almost done - Working on the boots and logo:
IMG-20140409-02261_zps917523e7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi guys, thank you for viewing & I appreciate your time to check out my latest work. But since there is too low response on inputs and no critiques, I will no longer update my works here. I will work on better custom figures in the future.
Here is my latest work on custom and My Batman is done, just waiting on an item to make some story behind my tactical stealth batman but I will not post it today:

IMG-20140417-02299_zpse20ede98.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

with light on cabinet:

IMG-20140417-02305_zpse4a7e9ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Again, Thank you for viewing & I will no longer update on my page here.

Yes bro. Your talent is excellent. Just keep focusing and improve continously. Would be great to see you new update soon Bro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really nice figures! And there is really nice progress;) And beautiful Batman, just, what he has on chest? That dark splodge under emblem? And really beautiful Wolvi!

Thank you guys...quite a while I am not coming here, my own treat. I hope I will do some updates later as I do some other stuff to go.

I guess it is because of the lighting I used and reflected back on the chess...I has nothing LOL..just noticed. The bat is finished just working on the diorama.....
Really nice figures! And there is really nice progress;) And beautiful Batman, just, what he has on chest? That dark splodge under emblem? And really beautiful Wolvi!

Hi bro, initially you have done several customized figure, can not wait longer to see the result.

Picture.. Picture.. Picture...

Thank you SirGor and Transformer....My batman is done but just wanna to have a different sensation by doing the diorama.....It is almost finished (fingers crossed).....thank you again for your supports. Meanwhile I give my simple custom: Green Arrow.
The Suit is from "Caplank BMX"
@Groovy, I am now thinkin wanna do Lara Croft (I love Angelina's play) or Lady Pool....let see :)

IMG-20140601-02402_zps5cf68582.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Guys, Just wanna share and inform Rudi Caplank's works. I had such honor to receive the item for giving some inputs on these two custom figures. He will open PO and begin to sell these figures in 2015 for Tommy's 2 face and sending now on ScareCrow. The suits are awesomely tailored: so neat and I love every bit of it especially 2 face never done before. If you need info, I can share it to you how to contact him or else if you having trouble contacting him, I will be glad to help to order (the price is directly from Caplank BMX). I hope members who love customs can enjoy his works too.
I heard he will work together with Elvis / Sebastien to work on some figures which I really look forward to seeing it:

89 2 Face:
DSC_0184_zps50743496.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Movie Scare:

The twoface outfit is amazing detailed.
Can you please post close up photo of scarecrow headsculpt. Thanks.

Here is some of my works:

Working with Harvey "ScaleMasterpiece" for the diorama:
DSC_0291_zpsdec55521.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Final Batman: I used masked Batman but it turned to be something different Batman. So I used Logan HS for the brutal and not too young batman look:
FB_IMG_14048268562470960_zps76540171.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

LadyPool that I worked on but thanks to Caplank for the suit:

DSC_02501_zpse5abd7b6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You comments are Highly appreciated for my works.....

The dark knight mean love it DP&LP look good too.

SirGor, thank you for your compliment. It means so much to me and motivate me to do better. I am now doing several customs, hope can be done soon enough....

Back