My custom Heroes & Villains

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day another simple diorama made by me with my bats:

h9ur.jpg

I worked in my dog's cage, thanks to my bro who took the shot :slap:

m9k7.jpg

It is a test on my next project, the painting & HS shape is temporary but i feel, the eyes look like my eyes....LOL! FAIL!
IMG-20140222-01622.jpg

Frank Castle Spade J version:

IMG-20140226-02129_zps775922cc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still waiting for the other glove then complete.....

I once talked to one of my friends, Caplank Bmx, about my future project to do comic Two face with my concept. When he opened PO for movie Harvey Dent, I admitted it was so good but I was not too impressed because it was not something new. Then while we chatted again, I told him that I was into and gonna do my comic black and white simple comic style Harvey Dent in believe that the art is more appealing , few hours later, he contacted me and shared a rough picture and sent me this guy via postman across the province. I opened with awed then contacted him. He again said to me, " It was your concept." I answered, " It is who made it."
A compliment for me and he unwillingly to re-do this but I supported him to make few for our members who love Two Face character. Tx buddy! Pls share your thoughts about it guys.

IMG_3527_zpsb10b9d42.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And a Final Touch Bane:

IMG_3541_zpsc10cc861.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3540_zps0a082761.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My old custom work together with Harvey. Working together is kinda fun! Sharing some stories behind the army & give some details for trial and error. Can't do more because I am out of space for diorama especially on Bat Tumbler diorama.

u3qg.jpg

Hi! I just knew you have your pictures here. wow! Nice job :goodpost: and you worked inside your pets cage? That is insane!:lol I believe the diorama is big because you could put 2 bat mobiles there. Great sharing. I try to make Bane too. What Bane HS you used?

Hi! Yeah, I worked there, kinda crazy in hot weather but fun haha.....thanks for your compliment. Still need lots to work out, my work is still amateur I guess but lucky I can work together with lots of artists especially most of them are my pals.
I used my concept Bane head and modified the mask with clay...and caplank did the repainted and a lil bit adjustment for me and he did it as complementary for me. So lucky to have such friend.
Hope you enjoy!

Lucky you! :clapMind to lemme know how you do that on Bane? Tx a bunch....:pray:

Hi Pal, thanks a lot again for your msg...yeah why not? :) PM sent....hopefully this is the only one bane head in the market LOLZ!

Latest project on Joker FM by me & caplank BMX.
- Stripes suit to avoid dull look on the comic and upgrade the HS by Caplank BMX & concept, custom body, neck modif by me.

IMG-20140312-02173_zps575040a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice review bro.. Please review your another project. :)

Thank you my friend.. I will do another projects by Caplank & requested by someone not too exposed on his work but have awesome works. I feel honored for the trust even tough only simple videos but hopefully it would give reference to our friends here to decide their next custom figures with these great people.

Update on my Custom Punisher:

IMG_3729_zps926bae88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3744_zps2da84a0b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3789_zps8248c3fa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sharks gonna bite the arsses....
IMG_3766_zps1663db2f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3786_zpsebff5e27.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you for the support on Super Arsenal "Sexy Lady" Destruction arsenal project: with SCALE MASTERPIECE - Harvey.

Before the fight @ dark corner.....
IMG_3724_zps30579f22.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Clearer shot on my most fav trouble maker:

IMG_3828_zpsa53b6e2b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3817_zps68a93383.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3805_zps9511f4fb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeahhhh. That motorcycle is cool bro. How did you get it. I planned to get one for T-800 or Captain America.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Yeahhhh. That motorcycle is cool bro. How did you get it. I planned to get one for T-800 or Captain America.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Hi Eddy! Thank you for keeping update on my works. I appreciate it so much. You want this bike? I will help you to find it if you want. PM me if you are interested :)

Back