my custom bats...& more DC goodness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: my custom bats...

10913658_10203589815601141_2009452589_n.jpg
10928758_10203578754844629_89140960_n.jpg10934270_10203578947089435_1640609171_n.jpg

some small updates to ol' bats...

The buckle looks fine actually. I have a Bunch of batman comics. It really depended on artist but it is only slightly larger than belt

that's the one i want..i just need to get someone to buy it for me...no ebay...lol..trying to work out a deal with steath to buy it for a suit....lol....and i just got it from another friend..woot!

i hadnt found the right boots for him yet..tossing around a few ideas...plastic for sure..easier to repaint..but not quite sure of the style....

Last edited:

I'm sure Green Lantern will be cool. And I'd like to see some pics of Bat's when he done. :D

that's the one i want..i just need to get someone to buy it for me...no ebay...lol..trying to work out a deal with steath to buy it for a suit....lol....and i just got it from another friend..woot!

i hadnt found the right boots for him yet..tossing around a few ideas...plastic for sure..easier to repaint..but not quite sure of the style....

I'm looking forward to seeing how you use the Numo sculpt for GL. I just got mine yesterday I think it's a bit undersized plus the jawline is nearly the same size as the neck on the two bodies of choice so I don't think I could get it set any lower. Beautiful sculpt though. I just wish it were larger.

Back