My Attempt At Clone Armour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Looking forward to another year of excelleny Customs

All the best to all you guys :ted

Ah a new year and new customs........

I've been watching some of the fantastic work thats been comming out recently and thought I'd add some more to the mixing pot.

Not exactly on the same level as some of the works at the moment, Ferose, Enaud and Chaka have all been blowing minds of late, but I hope you like.

Nothing too exotic just a little modding and some paintwork.
Just needs a few touchups and done
Comments and Ctriique as always welcome.

Presenting 187th Windu Clone
Enjoy

N4jxgHr.jpg

u7VFMdY.jpg

3EKoYeJ.jpg

lAo8IZb.jpg

EBNnvJE.jpg

szHGHpT.jpg

vizLuXC.jpg

IKtUxvJ.jpg

07bNKi2.jpg

:clap looking very cool,interesting color choice,maybe you should add some color marking on the shoulder pauldron?:dunno
good job overall:wave

Nice job Tworiverz. Great weathering. :clap Did you scratch make that leather chest piece or kit bash it? Just hope you don't give SS any ideas, at least till next year maybe. :lol

krieg-der-sterne
looking very cool,interesting color choice,maybe you should add some color marking on the shoulder pauldron?
good job overall

Yeh I wasn't sure about weathering it or not ,its supposed to be a Gloss finnish ( from the information I could find , mainly the Hasbro 3 3/4 Figure) so thought it might ruin the effect to scratch it up, may have to rethink that.

OutLander
Nice job Tworiverz. Great weathering. Did you scratch make that leather chest piece or kit bash it? Just hope you don't give SS any ideas, at least till next year maybe.

Thanks, I was referencing Lopies Shadow trooper and tutorial alot for the weathering, thanks Lopie helped alot :yess:

The leather chest piece was scratch built.
Used milliput to form over the chest armour, when that was cured just flatted it a bit and then I stretched the pleather over, and glued.
The ribbed shoulder piece is a piece of plastic with wood dowel glued at intervals, then pleather stretched over and glued.
The Armour piece was a standard clone shoulder pad widened and built up with milliput.
The strapping is just a german WWII Y harnes painted black.

Cheers Guys

If it comes to customizing clone armour, YOU, Sir, are equal to those you call way ahead.
Great work, huge skillz shown in the leather thingy plus I really like the battle scratches.

Been meaning to have a go at sculpting one of these for a while now cos could never find the right soft goods.

Just what every good trooper needs to keep in Fashion :rotfl

MTLIEgO.jpg

o2wJjhc.jpg

UYtMYoC.jpg

I've been watching some of the fantastic work thats been comming out recently and thought I'd add some more to the mixing pot.

Not exactly on the same level as some of the works at the moment, Ferose, Enaud and Chaka have all been blowing minds of late, but I hope you like.

Enjoy

P2150863.jpg

Really fantastic job, really look good! I'm not big fan of hundreds clones, but this one looks perfect for me!

Thanks Guys.

Hope to have a couple cast up in the next week or so and then we can see how it looks pained up.

Enjoy

P2150863.jpg

Awesome work indeed! Love Mace and his troops. :clap

Thanks guys, really appreciate the kind words.

spiderrogue, Dorgmal is really the master of casting but I will help any way I can when you get around to it.

Hi Guys, bit of a hodge podge update today.
Been doing little bits of alot of different stuff, so this may be a bit disjointed.

First up eye painting, been making some progress in the area, by constant trial and error, but starting to get better

rSqUKQd.jpg

VW7231O.jpg

Next up are a few pics of various Jedi I've been working on

Nikto
Mainly Hasbro Soft goods, the tunic I painted darker brown with Dylon Fabric paint which seems to work really well.
The belt is SS Windu with a modified cast Lightsaber .
Boots are just stock German boots
And of course the headsculpt is Enuad

5n6Up46.jpg

O1Jd2Pf.jpg

g0Wal5D.jpg

Rodian

This is a Greedo Base with Hasbro Windu Soft Goods.
The Belt And Lightsaber are both scratch built utilizing various bits and bats.
Boots are Dragon.

GDGysRo.jpg

rMljpxI.jpg

tuXK1fj.jpg

5d5PTbB.jpg

zzSA1cZ.jpg

And Here's the second update for today
Just for Kicks I got My Dewback out for the first time for some pics , even though I've had him for a few months.
I Know, I Know ,...... Sacrilege
I really just wanted to take some pics now I have all my Sandtroopers collected

698WsZh.jpg

3vpLji9.jpg

sB8q8iK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/C3F2Q70.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/T76O3Up.jpg

qtZT3pz.jpg

Ft1s5qw.jpg

1m04CBr.jpg

MCCfGgi.jpg

sRT7e7a.jpg

AqmZ1mi.jpg

Your eye paint is leaps and bounds better than the other stuff i have seen u do congrats on that.

Loving that nikito jedi also. Enaud is not making them anymore with makes me sad in the pants!

Did u recast all those sandies also? Oh the silicone!

Thanks Scotty, the eyes have been making me bug eyed:thud:
I've been doing alot of practicing and practicing on them, even followed Dorgmals idea and bought a head gear magnifier, made it alot easier, being a blind old duff and all:google

I'm sad to say that all the sandtroopers are originals, picked up from here, there and everywhere, No "Oh the silicone" but alot of "Oh no the bank acount" :slap

I'm working on stormtroopers at the mo which are 50 50 cast and original ,I find the stomtroopers alot easier to cast than the Clone troopers, for some reason.
Most of the Sandtrooper parts are the same so may add a couple more eventually.

Cheers

Back