1/6 Custom Pote Snitkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent some time making Pote's clothes. Next steps are finishing the tailoring, working on the sculpts, and weathering the clothes. This stuff is addictive haha unnamed-3.jpgunnamed-2.jpg

I don't know as he did it all from scratch. he is a burly of a figure one of my favorites in my collection along with ephantman.

Sorry for the delayed response, but I would love if your friend was able to tell you what material he used for some of the clothing, how he weathered it, how he made the shoulder buckles, etc. I love what he did there and I want to do similar to mine!

Pote Boba.jpg

Update on Pote Snitkin, paired with HT Boba Fett as reference. I had fun learning and making custom leather boots and doing the metal shoulder attachments. The hands aren't perfect but he is a background character with minimal reference photos so I'm not too concerned with it. I still have a few things to do, I'd say he's about 98% done. Since he's my first all custom figure I'm pretty proud of it.

great job on him. he looks awesome congrats I know SS or HT probable wont even touch any of these guys so the custom route is the way to go for them.

Thank you! Yeah the custom route is tedious but at least we can pick and choose what we want to do next. I really want to do a Ephant Mon.

Thanks guys! The tailoring was a piece of work, I had to throw away a lot of samples to get the shirt right haha

Back