MUMMY PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No luck needed DetroitSportsFan. Mike is an A1 class act. One of the top four sellers around. Doesn't post as much as he used to, but he has his eyes open I bet. You wont have any problems when dealing with him, so sit back and relax, you're in good hands.

creecher said:
No luck needed DetroitSportsFan. Mike is an A1 class act. One of the top four sellers around. Doesn't post as much as he used to, but he has his eyes open I bet. You wont have any problems when dealing with him, so sit back and relax, you're in good hands.
:rock:rock:rock

Looks like my replacement is starting his journey cross-country. :chew

grant666uk said:
Has anyone in the UK got theres yet ?? I was charged about two weeks ago and still nothing. :confused:

Start brewing tanna leaves. He loves those. He always shows up for their sweet nectar. Oh wait, that's the Chaney Mummy. I guess you have to have a half naked re-incarnated Egyptian High Priestess start reciting from the scroll of Thoth. Of course if you had a half naked Egyptian high priestess on hand you probably wouldn't care less about a Mummy PF.

Anton Phibes said:
Start brewing tanna leaves. He loves those. He always shows up for their sweet nectar. Oh wait, that's the Chaney Mummy. I guess you have to have a half naked re-incarnated Egyptian High Priestess start reciting from the scroll of Thoth. Of course if you had a half naked Egyptian high priestess on hand you probably wouldn't care less about a Mummy PF.

..........:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Fritz said:
Got mine on Monday and got a chance to open it up yesterday. Mine looks good.

Here are some pics...

...I'm a little embarrassed by this last picture. Imagine my shock when I walked downstairs this morning. :eek:

PS. Forgive me, but it's all Michael Crawford's fault. I couldn't resist after seeing all his pics with Connor in them including his last Mummy review. :monkey5 :monkey4
wow those pics look awesome!!! hopefully sideshow will do a SSE version eventually.

grant666uk said:
Has anyone in the UK got theres yet ?? I was charged about two weeks ago and still nothing. :confused:

I guess no one in EU has allready received theirs.
Sideshow is a bit late as they said in their novemeber 3rd newsletter that Mummy was coming in 30 days..
Well, it's allready way over 30 days ...

Vince said:
I guess no one in EU has allready received theirs.
Sideshow is a bit late as they said in their novemeber 3rd newsletter that Mummy was coming in 30 days..
Well, it's allready way over 30 days ...

My Mummy should be here today. Right now its about 20 miles away. Will post some pics etc when he arrives.

Well he is here. The box was bashed to hell but after about 20 mins he is open and from a quick look over in perfect nick. No mark on nose or jar etc. Thank god. Will post some pics later.

Michael Crawford said:
My new Mummy (I returned old bright nose) should shipping soon. Fingers crossed!

After seeing your pics that was my biggest worry. My Mummys head was wrapped in cellophane and then with the padding. Was your one the same ??

creecher said:
Old thread now, but I got mine and he's perfect. :woo Good luck to all on the waitlist.

Congrats creech!!! Andy did a fantastic job on this one, and my initial concerns about the face were for naught after seeing it in person! :chew

Back