MUMMY PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats Felmar !
Best PF ever !
Thanks, Vince :duff

What took you so freakin' long to get this Felipe? :rotfl

Congrats by the way!
:D
late to the monster collecting game, Lonnie..

Here's an updated pic with the mummy in his new spot under a clear roof and a new pedestal :banana

sse2.jpg

sse.jpg

To those who to own this piece, I curse you out of jealousy. It's truly a beautiful piece, and I hope one day I'm lucky enough to have it in my collection.

I don't know which version I would want more though... I love both. Guess I'll just have to win the lotto and pay off two freaks to give me one of each :monkey3 Anyone have reason to prefer one over the other?

To those who to own this piece, I curse you out of jealousy. It's truly a beautiful piece, and I hope one day I'm lucky enough to have it in my collection.

I don't know which version I would want more though... I love both. Guess I'll just have to win the lotto and pay off two freaks to give me one of each :monkey3 Anyone have reason to prefer one over the other?

The color showcases the Egyptian artistry on the sarcophagus, with golds, blues, etc. I prefer it. But then again, I am not a big fan of those black and white SSE monochromatic things....:monkey3:wink1:

I have decided to sell up my premium format Mummy, Dracula, Wolfman and frankenstien. To be honest I have had them all for years packed away in my loft and dont have a clue what they are worth. Could anyone on here help me out with price's etc.

Thanks

I really need this to complete my SSE collection, big congrats to all who have him, and if anyone want to sell, let me know ;)

Back