MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! neck attachment tutorial on p.49

No, you're right. Working on it....

I did the same thing you did bro. Easy fix really, not worth sending it back for that fix. If someone doesn't have dremel though it'd be easiest to send it back. Really it only looks like it's sitting high when I have his head tilted forward, but I never pose him that way so it's all good.

^ I ended up sanding a bit more down and gluing one of the grommets in place. But I think I have it now. Really happy with this.

Yeah, I know he's all dusty, damn suit. I still need to add the clips, clean him up a bit and futz better. Will pop out the better camera tomorrow and take better pic. For $90 you can't beat it.

^ I ended up sanding a bit more down and gluing one of the grommets in place. But I think I have it now. Really happy with this.

Yeah, I know he's all dusty, damn suit. I still need to add the clips, clean him up a bit and futz better. Will pop out the better camera tomorrow and take better pic. For $90 you can't beat it.

Looks fantastic man :hi5: Looks like we own the Enterbay bats but in 1/6 and with a more accurate cowl.

I know what you mean about the suit,the damn thing is a dust magnet. That's why I have mine with his cape covering his body :lol If I ever find the TDK version cheap enough I'm swapping bodies.

That looks perfect now, fiend :hi5:

I hope Im able to take good enough pics to show this off properly. It's an awesome piece.

I finally have a BB suit I can be proud of. I got so sick of looking at that missed opportunity of an HT sculpt that I took it off the shelf and had in the box for months until I got this.

Looks awesome fiend! I saw your mini tutorial...what part exactly did you sand? Any way you can circle it on your pic?

Got this tonight and it is very excellent. Thanks MRM! It also sits a bit high on mine, so I'll try to fix that problem sooner or later.

geeze i thought i took care of that. it's a lot harder to check these without having a neck on it to gauge properly. hopefully it's not all of them.

Thanks so much MRM! Got it today and I'm blown away brother. My Begins Batman is complete!

88DF4A53-622D-493A-BEF4-5B68A4C6A8C1-88882-000018F603FD68B8_zpsdbc19a8c.jpg

C18C5425-C0B1-4899-965C-9A4A18F1C1E5-88882-000018F5FE4DE95A_zps23ac442e.jpg

DD2777AC-8AF0-4B33-9470-F622F989F5ED-88882-000018F5F690AD3D_zpsababcf67.jpg

Thanks so much MRM! Got it today and I'm blown away brother. My Begins Batman is complete!

88DF4A53-622D-493A-BEF4-5B68A4C6A8C1-88882-000018F603FD68B8_zpsdbc19a8c.jpg

C18C5425-C0B1-4899-965C-9A4A18F1C1E5-88882-000018F5FE4DE95A_zps23ac442e.jpg

DD2777AC-8AF0-4B33-9470-F622F989F5ED-88882-000018F5F690AD3D_zpsababcf67.jpg
Wayy Better!! 100% better! Nice pics.. I've notice that some of the bodies out there look dulled down/not as shinny, is it me or did you guys alter it?

Wayy Better!! 100% better! Nice pics.. I've notice that some of the bodies out there look dulled down/not as shinny, is it me or did you guys alter it?

I didn't alter the body. That's just the toy fair version. I believe there is another begins Batman that had a shinier suit if I'm not mistaken

the 2008 version was. also a good way to clean the suit is with armorall car wipes, they work great.

I didn't alter the body. That's just the toy fair version. I believe there is another begins Batman that had a shinier suit if I'm not mistaken

the 2008 version was. also a good way to clean the suit is with armorall car wipes, they work great.

Alright thx for the info guys. I have the toy fair exclusive but mine appears to have a lot more shine to it than the pictures I've seen so naturally I had to ask. Btw can't wait to get my sculpt! They look awesome so far Monkey!

Got this tonight and it is very excellent. Thanks MRM! It also sits a bit high on mine, so I'll try to fix that problem sooner or later.

It really is pretty awesome. Better than I expected to be honest.

On top of the part I shaved down I had to shave the very bottom of the TT neck piece itself.

:clap Looks awesome man! Did you have to do any mods to shorten the neck?

Thanks man! I opened the neck that came with the toy fair Batman and took out the top grommet so the ball joint just sits and that's all I did for the neck and I think it turned out pretty well.

Thanks man! I opened the neck that came with the toy fair Batman and took out the top grommet so the ball joint just sits and that's all I did for the neck and I think it turned out pretty well.

Nice, smart thinking. I was tempted to do the same thing but then realized I was too far in to using another neck post to waste it :lol :duff

Back