MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick picture of my Batman Begins with MRM's head and the cape clips glued to the side of the neck.
8733793220_a41b14cca3_b.jpg

That's what I wanna see more of. Keep em coming.

Just the suits that came with my HT Clark Kent figures. I'm switching out the bodies and want to iron the clothes before I put them all together on the new bodies. Just want to iron out the wrinkles and get the collars nice and sharp :D

Ah. Yeah I do that too sometimes. I'm always interested when you mention 1/7 stuff you own because I know you stopped collecting on a big scale after you sold your stuff. But I should have known, Superman is your thing.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! neck attachment tutorial on p.49

nope they wore boots.

So its accurate then? So glad they got everything tight, hiw much does a set of those go for?

I think it would make a sick display of maybe a dozen of those on the background with bruce and ra's ver in the middle.

MRM, may i know which type of mail you use for international order? Can't wait to receive mine.

nope they wore boots.

IINM, they wore sock type for indoor shooting scene and boots for outdoor scene.

losbruce1.jpg

Ah. Yeah I do that too sometimes. I'm always interested when you mention 1/6 stuff you own because I know you stopped collecting on a big scale after you sold your stuff. But I should have known, Superman is your thing.

Yea man just been trying to tidey up my Superman/Depp stuff. Been working on repainting the old HT Superman and CK sculpts for awhile now. Also, did the last modification to the Returns suit. I know it's not everyone's favorite but it makes for a killer display having them all. I imagine it's how folks feel having all the versions of Batman then a few different Wayne customs and all that.

MRM, may i know which type of mail you use for international order? Can't wait to receive mine.

IINM, they wore sock type for indoor shooting scene and boots for outdoor scene.

losbruce1.jpg

bruce and the other ninjas are wearing tabi boots, but ra's is wearing regular boots. at least in the scene were bruce carries ra's into the town he has regular boots on that is. that could just be a continuity error though.

Seriously loving this guy now. Can't wait ot jump on the Joker list next month. Missed it this month.

I don't know whats up with my camera. It's acting up again.

Here he is with a pal.

Seriously loving this guy now. Can't wait ot jump on the Joker list next month. Missed it this month.

I don't know whats up with my camera. It's acting up again.

Here he is with a pal.

Man...it totally fixes the figure! I can't wait to get mine! :yess:

Is it going to be a second run of these?

I'm in when a second run is available!

All of these have shipped right?

had a lot of heads to ship and ended up doing a few trips to the post office during last week. everyone in the US should be getting theirs some time this week or at the latest the beginning of next week.

hey guys, selling off some of my dark knight collection. figures come with what's pictured. pm me if you want them, thanks.

Ra's SOLD

Scarecrow Dark Knight version $200 (mask is not removable)

Two-face $400 (100 dollar bill is one of the "marked bills" used in the film) SALE PENDING

Gordon Dark Knight Rises version (comes with 3 sets of extra ungloved hands) $200

Last edited:

so after rewatching bb and seeing that bruce wore tabi boots and not combat boots i got the crazy owners ninja outfit and did a bash of that and the armor from the figures club set. much more screen accurate.

Back