MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! new pics on page 28

nice pics marf! :clap

Yikes man :horror Sorry to hear that. It's all good. Thanks for updating us :hi5: Get better soon.

On another note, I been meaning to ask you, are you going to ship both of my cowls together? I don't care what you planned to do, but if you weren't going to do that I was going to suggest it to save postage :duff

shipping both together, and thanks.

too bad we didnt live closer. im a chiropractor. we could barter. adjustments for toys. id even hang you up and punch you back into place bruce wayne style :wink1:

and man that'd be awesome if i lived closer, i need an adjustment for sure.

Here are some pictures of my TDK: Original Costume Batman with MokeyRobotMaster sculpt painted by Silentsurfer. Lovin' it!

_MG_7168_zps7ee423d1.jpg

Holy Jesus

aww man i cant wait for this to arrive two face too

hey guys just wanted to give you all an update on things, i threw my back out yesterday helping my sister movie and haven't been able to move much. should be able to get back to work on stuff tomorrow or thursday. on a ironic and funny note my bane arrived the the same day i threw my back out. bane broke my back and now i have to make batman cowls to save gotham :lol

Sorry to hear it MRM. Hope you don't get a sudden muscle cramp in your back whilst you're painting my Batmans eyes! ;)

PLEASE MRM!! I'd gladly pay $10 more, or however much you decide for charge your second run.

Were you able to get the first 10 mailed out this week MRM?

Don't hurt me :medic lol

MRM any news for the 1/6 joker head thread?

MRM, really looking forward to the batman cowl..its gonna make my TFs batman my fav figure again!! just take your time painting those eyes and make sure they look good. thanks!

haven't finished paint yet this whole thing with my back has really f-ed things up time wise. was starting to feel better, then i began having really shape pain in my hip. went to my doctor and turns out i tore a muscle in my lower back and pinched a nerve. i can still work, but it's going slower. I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN THINGS SHIP. so please don't ask for updates as i'm going to ignore it if you do. i need to focus on finishing things up, and don't have time to hold hands while you all wait. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GET YOUR HEADS, so please just relax. :)

thanks, zack

Sorry about your back problem Zack.

Hope you feel better soon.

Yeah man, that sucks. I have several family members with torn discs, torn muscles, and herniated discs...so I understand that its no joke. I know everyone on this thread will think me cheesy for sayin this, but ill send up some prayers for ya! Hope it heals and you start feelin better :)

thanks man, and everyone please understand i'm not try to be a jerk, just in pain and grumpy. i get that you're all excited and that's awesome, i'm glad i can be doing this. but i get asked the same things all the time and answering everyone sucks up a lot of time. i promise i will let everyone know when things are ready.

If anyone of you want to sell the head because don't want to wait, I'll be happy to buy it a whatever price.

Back