MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! new pics on page 28

thanks man, and everyone please understand i'm not try to be a jerk, just in pain and grumpy. i get that you're all excited and that's awesome, i'm glad i can be doing this. but i get asked the same things all the time and answering everyone sucks up a lot of time. i promise i will let everyone know when things are ready.

Sorry to hear about your back,bud. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

One question though about the future Joker head. Will it be posted in your regular Joker thread you've had for a while now or will you start a new one. Either way could you possibly post a link here or in the DX11 thread when things are up? I rarely go over to the customs threads anymore and I'd hate to miss out. Thanks.

If anyone of you want to sell the head because don't want to wait, I'll be happy to buy it a whatever price.

Dr.-Evil-One-Million-Dollars.png

haven't finished paint yet this whole thing with my back has really f-ed things up time wise. was starting to feel better, then i began having really shape pain in my hip. went to my doctor and turns out i tore a muscle in my lower back and pinched a nerve. i can still work, but it's going slower. I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN THINGS SHIP. so please don't ask for updates as i'm going to ignore it if you do. i need to focus on finishing things up, and don't have time to hold hands while you all wait. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GET YOUR HEADS, so please just relax. :)

thanks, zack

thanks man, and everyone please understand i'm not try to be a jerk, just in pain and grumpy. i get that you're all excited and that's awesome, i'm glad i can be doing this. but i get asked the same things all the time and answering everyone sucks up a lot of time. i promise i will let everyone know when things are ready.

No worries brother. Hope you feel better soon!

I don't know how anyone else feels but I'm checking this thread all the time waiting for MRM to say he shipped them :lol This will be arriving right when my Bruce Wayne custom goes into the works.

Hey MRM, hope you're doing better man. When you get a moment could you provide an update on this? Thanks!

pain killers and started doing yoga, back to 98% better. a little sore in the mornings, but after i stretch and get moving around it's all good.

How's it coming MRM? Any update you can provide us?

Hope your back is feeling better man!

I don't see you on the list hydeous...did he make your special =)

so we dont' know if he's going down the list or not, then ey..

oh ok...gotta post pics when you get it!

I don't see you on the list hydeous...did he make your special =)

so we dont' know if he's going down the list or not, then ey..

MRM said a while back that the first 10 would be done, so I took that to mean that he's going down the list. Maybe that's just wishful thinking since I'm number 6 :pray:

Back