MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! new pics on page 28

I just PM'd you my new address MRM, please let me know that you received it. Thanks so much man, really looking forward to this!! :)

Did any of these ship out today MRM? Don't get pissed at me for asking, its my first time asking, and you mentioned that some would ship today ;)

Did any of these ship out today MRM? Don't get pissed at me for asking, its my first time asking, and you mentioned that some would ship today ;)

You cheeky bastard. How dare you sir. :lol

sorry didn't make to the post today, so many tiny eyeballs to paint, so many eyeballs. i see them in my sleep. :lol hopefully monday or tuesday.

sorry didn't make to the post today, so many tiny eyeballs to paint, so many eyeballs. i see them in my sleep. :lol hopefully monday or tuesday.

:lol ill bet that's maddening! Take your time buddy! I'm sure those eyeballs are lookin great!

No rush but I was just wondering how soon after are you going to start working on the real hair Joker HS? Like NFL off season long or MLB off season? LoL! I'd really love to get on the list for the Joker HS. I hate that I missed out on the BB cowl. :monkey2

Good things are worth the wait though...

Here are some pictures of my TDK: Original Costume Batman with MokeyRobotMaster sculpt painted by Silentsurfer. Lovin' it!

_MG_7177_zps1e97191e.jpg

_MG_7168_zps7ee423d1.jpg

_MG_7166_zpsbd632529.jpg

_MG_7165_zpse2807716.jpg

_MG_7163_zps80a1b930.jpg

THAT'S how HT should have made the cowl...makes you wonder why they would produce such an inaccurate neck length!

hey guys just wanted to give you all an update on things, i threw my back out yesterday helping my sister movie and haven't been able to move much. should be able to get back to work on stuff tomorrow or thursday. on a ironic and funny note my bane arrived the the same day i threw my back out. bane broke my back and now i have to make batman cowls to save gotham :lol

hey guys just wanted to give you all an update on things, i threw my back out yesterday helping my sister movie and haven't been able to move much. should be able to get back to work on stuff tomorrow or thursday. on a ironic and funny note my bane arrived the the same day i threw my back out. bane broke my back and now i have to make batman cowls to save gotham :lol

Yikes man :horror Sorry to hear that. It's all good. Thanks for updating us :hi5: Get better soon.

On another note, I been meaning to ask you, are you going to ship both of my cowls together? I don't care what you planned to do, but if you weren't going to do that I was going to suggest it to save postage :duff

too bad we didnt live closer. im a chiropractor. we could barter. adjustments for toys. id even hang you up and punch you back into place bruce wayne style :wink1:

i've always tried to pm silensurfer but never got a response..

Back