Mr Sinister is on Sideshow's To-Do list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Kibishii, I will keep on saying that 1/5 is lame because it is. It's between 1/6 and 1/4 scale. Let Bowen do that 1/6 and you can leave it at that.

From 1/4 scale Venom, Carnage, Doom, Red Skull, Abomination versus 1/5 scale Hobgoblin and Magneto - 1/4 outdoes 1/5.

All X villains should be 1/4, they already screwed up with 1/5 Magneto. If you make them 1/5 but I won't be buying. Don't buy it and the 1/5 line will eventually dry up and die.

Yeah the upcoming Magneto, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Juggy have to be at 1:4 scale! The X-Men PF line has been very awesome and consistent so far and I want to see Sideshow adding the X-Villains to the PF line :duff

JIM LEE BABY!

25amex2.jpg

Yeah the upcoming Magneto, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Juggy have to be at 1:4 scale! The X-Men PF line has been very awesome and consistent so far and I want to see Sideshow adding the X-Villains to the PF line :duff

JIM LEE BABY!

25amex2.jpg

:goodpost: :yess:

I would prefer the smirky im a cocky badass look on his face then showing the fangs type of look.

A little update here I guess!

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/Conversation-SSC.asp

Brant Bridges (Sideshow Brand Manager!) mentioned about possibility of making Mr. Sinister PF!

There is always the option to do a second or third version of Wolverine or the option to do something like Mr. Sinister.

DMM I can’t even begin to imagine how difficult it would be to do a Mr. Sinister Premium Format Figure.

BB It would be a fun challenge.

Back