Mr Sinister is on Sideshow's To-Do list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Q.
Monday, April 18th, 2011
Hey there Sideshow, I just finished reading X-23 issue #5 and realized that Mr. Sinister is back! I really love Sinister’s modern look with long hair. Will Sideshow have plans of making a Mr. Sinister PF with two head portraits-classic and modern? Gambit PF and Rogue PF need a bad guy to fight against on our shelves.

A.
Mr. Sinister IS on our list of villains to tackle, and we love the goofy ol’ chump too. Errr, we mean that we despise that devious, evil menace! He’s SINISTER!

Their list of villains to tackle may be very long. All the Spidey villains better be on it. :impatient:

Seriously. They add more and more to their "to-do list" and we won't be seeing any of these guys until 2020.

Yeah. I hope Sideshow will set their priorities straight.. Mr. Sinister PF will make a great addition to the X-Men PF line IMO. So hopefully it won't take Sideshow too long to release Sinister.

To do list ... I do have a to do list ... but I dont think they will be finished before 2100 ....

I will get me an ex.

Me too! Sinister will look awesome next to Jim Lee's Cyclops PF!!

641946-cyclops_vs__2_.jpg

Man, I will display the upcoming Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister from Sideshow like below. I just hope Sideshow will make them both at 1:4 scale.

1276327-xff_04_023.jpg

I truly hope they are 1/4 scale as well, we might not see them in muliple formats so lets hope they get it right the first time.

X-men characters tend to be 1/5 in comiquette and 1/4 in PF, but folks'll still moan when a comiquette is announced and it isnt 1/4.

I hope Mr. Sinister will be at 1:4 because I know Apocalypse will be 1:4 according to Sideshow Q/A

Man, I will display the upcoming Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister from Sideshow like below. I just hope Sideshow will make them both at 1:4 scale.

1276327-xff_04_023.jpg

This would make a diorama for the ages!!!

Two villians duking it out that's for sure never been done before.

They must be done before 2012 just in case we dont live to 2013... not that i believe that garbage but if it gets more marvel in my hands so be it :D

X-men characters tend to be 1/5 in comiquette and 1/4 in PF, but folks'll still moan when a comiquette is announced and it isnt 1/4.
You're damn right we will...I think X fans have every right to be annoyed that Sideshow decides to release core X-Men characters in 1/5th while most of the other key Marvel characters are 1/4th. Keep the smaller scale with Bowen and dioramas.

Doom, Abomination, Red Skull, Venom = 1/4th...X villains should be 1/4th as well.

You're damn right we will...I think X fans have every right to be annoyed that Sideshow decides to release core X-Men characters in 1/5th while most of the other key Marvel characters are 1/4th. Keep the smaller scale with Bowen and dioramas.

Doom, Abomination, Red Skull, Venom = 1/4th...X villains should be 1/4th as well.

I'm with Kibishii, I will keep on saying that 1/5 is lame because it is. It's between 1/6 and 1/4 scale. Let Bowen do that 1/6 and you can leave it at that.

From 1/4 scale Venom, Carnage, Doom, Red Skull, Abomination versus 1/5 scale Hobgoblin and Magneto - 1/4 outdoes 1/5.

All X villains should be 1/4, they already screwed up with 1/5 Magneto. If you make them 1/5 but I won't be buying. Don't buy it and the 1/5 line will eventually dry up and die.

Back