Mother's Basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of the people "spamming" them with emails are waiting for refunds of hundreds of pounds and are being fobbed off, damn straight I'd keep on at them for a refund if it were me.

You feel free to keep being told next week over and over again while they sit on your cash.

A lot of the people "spamming" them with emails are waiting for refunds of hundreds of pounds and are being fobbed off, damn straight I'd keep on at them for a refund if it were me.

You feel free to keep being told next week over and over again while they sit on your cash.

If spamming them with e-mails isn't working you're doing something wrong.

After the IM LSB farce I contacted Lee @ CDUK and expressed my concerns.
I was issued a refund with no hesitation what so ever...

How it should be done :lecture

If spamming them with e-mails isn't working you're doing something wrong.

I've already said what I'd do as my next step, after that it would be small claims court.

Thankfully I realised a long time ago what a shoddy outfit they were and vowed to never use them again, guess I'm doing something right.

I've already said what I'd do as my next step, after that it would be small claims court.

Thankfully I realized a long time ago what a shoddy outfit they were and vowed to never use them again, guess I'm doing something right.

Good for you. And I don't mean that in an insulting way. I really do hope it works out for everyone here. They refunded my money after I talked to them on facebook, I haven't checked my bank account yet but I did see some e-mail from paypal mentioning a refund from them.

They seem genuinely busy, not like "we're gonna rob you"-busy. They're a new small business growing very fast taking more orders than they can handle, which I hope they're doing something about, and they're trying to please everyone and be as professional as possible. They must receive hundreds of messages everyday and at the same time have to deal with all back orders they're struggling to get out. I'm gonna give them some time, they told me they're gonna be finished getting out all back orders this week which means they are catching up. But like I said before, won't pre-order anything more from them until I see my stuff.

Good for you. And I don't mean that in an insulting way. I really do hope it works out for everyone here. They refunded my money after I talked to them on facebook, I haven't checked my account yet but I did see some e-mail from paypal mentioning a refund from them.

So do I mate, just check your paypal as they tend to refund via paypal cheque so it may take some time to clear.

They seem genuinely busy, not like "we're gonna rob you"-busy. They're a new small business growing very fast taking more orders than they can handle, which I hope they're doing something about, and they're trying to please everyone and be as professional as possible. They must receive hundreds of messages everyday and at the same time have to deal with all back orders they're struggling to get out. I'm gonna give them some time, they told me they're gonna be finished getting out all back orders this week which means they are catching up. But like I said before, won't pre-order anything from them until I see my stuff.

This is where we will have to agree to disagree, they have deleted posts with genuine concerns from customers on FB rather than answer them, & have removed the feedback on FB. They have accused anyone moaning of being trolls and morons, accused people of hacking their site (no evidence of that), tried to make out a competitor is doing something illegal (they aren't).

Also their terms and conditions are not in accordance with the distance selling regulations.

They say they are busy and that they are growing fast, but that doesn't mean much when they are holding peoples money and making promises they can't keep. If they have time to reply to emails and post on FB and twitter, they have time to be refunding those that have asked for their money back.

If they are growing so fast and taking so much money for all these orders, they could have taken on some temps over Xmas to get stuff sent out, like they said they would.

So do I mate, just check your paypal as they tend to refund via paypal cheque so it may take some time to clear.

Ah I see, thanks. Will do!

This is where we will have to agree to disagree, they have deleted posts with genuine concerns from customers on FB rather than answer them, & have removed the feedback on FB. They have accused anyone moaning of being trolls and morons, accused people of hacking their site (no evidence of that), tried to make out a competitor is doing something illegal (they aren't).

Also their terms and conditions are not in accordance with the distance selling regulations.

They say they are busy and that they are growing fast, but that doesn't mean much when they are holding peoples money and making promises they can't keep. If they have time to reply to emails and post on FB and twitter, they have time to be refunding those that have asked for their money back.

If they are growing so fast and taking so much money for all these orders, they could have taken on some temps over Xmas to get stuff sent out, like they said they would.

I agree we haven't seen evidence of the hacking. But we have seen another retailer giving them the finger in their FB posts. I've seen people with serious attitude problems posting on MB's facebook page, if those comments got removed that's good. But I don't think them removing posts and the feedback section on facebook means they're planning to rip people off. It means they're protecting their company from an overwhelming negative feedback which I still believe is only coming from a minority of customers. And it's usually those who are unsatisfied who post feedback compared to those who are satisfied.

But, I do not claim I know everything. I'm just speculating. I just hope it all works out. I did receive my Loki figure last year without any issues.

Ah I see, thanks. Will do!

I agree we haven't seen evidence of the hacking. But we have seen another retailer giving them the finger in their FB posts. I've seen people with serious attitude problems posting on MB's facebook page, if those comments got removed that's good. But I don't think them removing posts and the feedback section on facebook means they're planning to rip people off. It means they're protecting their company from an overwhelming negative feedback which I still believe is only coming from a minority of customers. And it's usually those who are unsatisfied who post feedback compared to those who are satisfied.

I agree with removing defamatory comments, but removing peoples genuine concerns only makes people think you have something to hide. And there is no point in having a feedback system if you are not prepared to receive negative feedback when your company doesn't fulfil it's obligations.

They come across as quite green when it comes to customer service, they think that it's all reward points and advertising to make yourselves looks like the UK version of sideshow, the reality is that they are nowhere near good enough in many aspects of the business.

A company's reputation is generally built on how they deal with things when they go wrong, and so far they are failing.

As for the comments between retailers, it's been going back and forth between the two for a while, but it's a bit different posting up "no points or price matching, just decent prices"

Compared to "we have been hacked by a competitor, and they are an illegal grey importer" while at the same time accusing "morons" of "slander".

Hell, firstly grey importing isn't illegal and they couldn't even get the last part right, it's Libel when it's written!

I think for a new business they have their priorities a little mixed up, the old adage run before they can walk is springing to mind! Prime example why not employ the blog employee I believe the blog is called the danger room to put out regular updates on stock and shipments rather than telling me all about the latest movies and tv shows that I'm not interested in surely this would cut down the hundreds of "spam emails" they are getting everyday, clearly they can not handle their current customer base so all the advertising is just going to make their lives harder.

I'm no expert but surely you concentrate on customer service to gain repeat customers and a good name then start to grow the business. For me the customer service has been ONE email initiated by them since September when I paid in full to inform me that my item would be delayed another month however they are forever talking about all the phone calls and emails they are sending out to update customers? Well I'm a customer and I don't receive these updates? now I'm waiting on the promise of the end of February. If there is another delay at the end of Feb I will admit defeat and cut my loses. I wanted a Deadpool PF not shares in the business, shares that don't pay any interest I might add!!

Has anyone received the QS001 from them yet?

Buying that QS001 exclusive from HK on release back in September and cancelling my order of it with MB must have been the wisest decision I ever made. Seriously, people haven't got theirs yet?

Nope. My custom cape from the US arrived in 3 days though and the spare cowl from HK in 5 lol ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't trust them with a 9.99 sale now. I feel sorry for peeps who are lured in by cheap PO prices.

Nope, haven't received the QS001 or the HT Scar. Would be relieved to receive it this week!

The only reason i tried them out was i was late to the party with the 89 Batmobile and they were the only UK supplier with them still up for pre-order. Never ever again though as they totally made me not trust them for a 1st time buy unlike OSB, TGTBTR, CKB, CD which i all trust.

I e-mailed them yesterday and have given them until tomorrow to dispatch my order, otherwise I'll instruct my credit card company to instigate a fraud investigation against them. Enough is enough. I have paid them, they have the product in stock. There is no excuse for them not dispatching it.

Has anyone ordered and received their 1/6 sideshow Malgus from MB?

I paid for mine a week ago, it shows in stock on the website but hasn't been dispatched yet.

Back