most wanted 1/6th video game figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well all I get is "image hosted by Tripod" and I've seen that before on ebay from a Hong Kong/Chinese seller, I assumed it was fake :lol
nope, totally real. in fact they were made by Konami/Yamato. the base bodies and paint apps are really dated, but the headsculpts and clothing are kinda nice. they look much better with a decent repaint and a modern true type body and accessories.

BEHOLD!
IMG_9791.jpg

and the Meryl has been youtubed.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGSeHLmMnmY"]YouTube - CUSTOM metal gear solid Meryl Silverburgh 12" Action figure.[/ame]

No way near my top 10 list but i would like to see the two robots from Portal 2 done by HT the engineering would be fantastic.

My number 1 (after MGS) would likely be John Marston, Starkiller or Garrus (ME2)

Lets see..
I want these
Batman AA version
Sonya Blade (newest Mortal Kombat):love
Tomb Raider (Tomb Raider 3)
Isaac Clarke (first Dead Space)
Rookie (Ghostbusters)
Joker AA version

Yeah, we definitely need an entire line of MGS figures. Thankfully, Hot Toys now has the license, and we might see Big Boss and The Boss as first figures being released. Besides MGS though, there are a few other stuff that I would really like as well (in no particular order):

-Batman, Arkham Asylum (I really liked this version of his suit)
-Kratos
-John Marston

Lets see..
I want these
Batman AA version
Sonya Blade (newest Mortal Kombat):love
Tomb Raider (Tomb Raider 3)
Isaac Clarke (first Dead Space)
Rookie (Ghostbusters)
Joker AA version

I just saw your post after typing mine! That's a pretty nice list! And I couldn't agree more about Arkham Asylum - I loved the art direction in that game.

Omg @ Isaac Clarke from Hot Toys, that would be the number one figure in my collection for sure. I wouldn´t mind seeing Alan Wake either.

Right now for me it would be Arkham figures and Mortal Kombat figure. And really, both could be potential done by HT. I'm surprised they haven't jumped on Arkham at least yet since TDK has done so well for them.

Grand Theft Auto... Tommy, Niko, CJ ____load of weapons with each...
Mortal Kombat... Just about everyone in the game would be good...
Manhunt... James Earl Cash I think of the weapons and stuff this would bring...
Red Dead Revolver... Just about any of the main cast...
Resident Evil... Hot Toys has already done some... MORE...MORE...MORE
Metal Gear Solid... Snake is a must have... Anyone after that would be cool...

My most wanted video game 1/6 figures are a Dead or Alive Hitomi & Final Fantasy Tifa Lockhart sculpted and dressed like they appear in battle during Montyoum's "Dead Fantasy III" as seen below.

DF_Hitomi_vs._Tifa.png

A Rinoa would be my 3rd :D

830px-DF_Rinoa.jpg

I wish HT made Mortal Kombat figures! Then I wouldn't have to make them! HAHA.

Scorpion and Sub Zero are done. Buttmunch and I are both currently working on bashing Raiden. Shao Kahn, Ermac, and Jade are on my list of figures to make in the near future.

Gears of War, Master Chief, Ghost from MW2, and Altair from Assassin's Creed are all on my list as well.

OH, and Ryu from Ninja Gaiden!

I just saw your post after typing mine! That's a pretty nice list! And I couldn't agree more about Arkham Asylum - I loved the art direction in that game.
Thanks I love AA game art direction too!Would be so cool if Hot Toys would make few Batman AA collectibles:pray:

Most wanted 1/6 : Hot Toys:
1 Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid
2 Grey Fox - Metal Gear Solid :pray:
and other characters from this amazing game.

Mass Effect Hot Toys. Though Shepard would be a bit hard to make lol

I'd definitely like to see HT make Mass Effect figures! And honestly, the best way would be if they just don't make a Shepard, but just the other teammates!

I'd love figures of Garrus, Ashley, Thane etc.

My Shepard character looks so totally different than the standard one, so I probably wouldn't pick that up anyway! :)

Off the top of my head, some 1/6 HT stuff I'd like to see...

Resident Evil:
Leon S. Kennedy (RE4)
Jill Valentine (STARS with Julia Voth likeness)
Claire Redfield (Code Veronica)
Rebecca Chambers

Metal Gear Solid:
Gray Fox/Ninja (MGS1)
Raiden (MGS2)
Naked Snake (MGS3)
The Boss (MGS3)
Otacon (MGS4)
Laughing Octopus (MGS4)
Cyborg Ninja Raiden (MGS4)
Kazuhira Miller (Peacewalker)

Batman AA - Arkham Asylum
Sub-Zero - MK
Raiden - MetalGearSolid
Isaac Clarke - DeadSpace (Multiple Suits)
Gears of War - Everyone
Alien - Alien VS Predator
Ken - Street Fighter
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - EVERYONE!_!
Link - Zelda
FF7 - Everyone
XenoGears - Everyone, including the Mechs
Gundam

I have to look at my game collection when I get home but I am sure there are a ton more.

Back