Most Disturbing Scenes??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find Monger, i'm not familiar with any but two films on these lists.

They all look pretty ____ed up. Looks like Human Centipied 2, guinie pig and serbian film and Man in The Sun as well as the underground "real" looking ones are the worst.

The reviewer has such a great accent.

I just watched those list videos cautiously. Basically, anything with a combination of violent rape and disembodiment in the same film is gonna be some disturbing ass ____. Not sure how A clockwork orange made it on there.

I just watched those list videos cautiously. Basically, anything with a combination of violent rape and disembodiment in the same film is gonna be some disturbing ass ____. Not sure how A clockwork orange made it on there.

Clockwork Orange in it's day was Very frightening and Disturbing and thought provoking film...I know because I saw it about 42 years ago ...It bothered me and I remember to this day saying to myself I hope thats not our future....It gave me chills back then

A Serbian Film - you havent seen anything until you seen this film of despair. Its a one time watch pretty much.

Yeah a couple people mentioned the Mad Samurai chopping up the girl...that was from the Guinea Pig Series. That particular film was The Flowers of Flesh and Blood. If it wasnt for the corny sound effects that stuff is pretty hard core. Basically just 45 mins of a dude dismembering a girl limb by limb.

Aftermath - 45 min flick by Nacho Cerda about necrophilia. It was actually on the netflix instant for a while. Not sure if its still there. The band Lord Gore used samples from this movie in there song Morgue Whore.

The Nekromantic flims are kinda disturbing as well. The sequel has one particular scene that is pretty damn hardcore.

A Serbian Film - you havent seen anything until you seen this film of despair. Its a one time watch pretty much.

Yeah a couple people mentioned the Mad Samurai chopping up the girl...that was from the Guinea Pig Series. That particular film was The Flowers of Flesh and Blood. If it wasnt for the corny sound effects that stuff is pretty hard core. Basically just 45 mins of a dude dismembering a girl limb by limb.

Aftermath - 45 min flick by Nacho Cerda about necrophilia. It was actually on the netflix instant for a while. Not sure if its still there. The band Lord Gore used samples from this movie in there song Morgue Whore.

The Nekromantic flims are kinda disturbing as well. The sequel has one particular scene that is pretty damn hardcore.

I saw Aftermath on Youtube,you have to log in to watch, but it is still there.....

yeah its pretty much considered the top of the heap when it comes to Necrophilia. Nekromantic is good but the fx are kinda weak, but still worth the watch.

Ive never seen it, but i hear Schramm is a pretty hardcore film also. If I remember correctly is from the same guy who did the Nekromantic series.

The first two Final Destinations freaked me out back in the day. I don't ever intend on flying (I have a fear of heights, anyway), and I didn't want to be on the road for several days after watching the second one. In fact, I still cringe when I pass a log truck on the highway :lol.

Another one that tends to get under my skin, even though I've seen it countless times, is Silence of the Lambs. I still get chills watching that one.

Also, Blue Velvet. I remember watching it and thinking the whole time 'WTF'? I've only seen it once, but it's one of those that sticks with you. Strange movie.

Here's a channel that has the complete Flower of Flesh and Blood:

https://www.youtube.com/user/robdager/videos?query=Flower+of+Flesh+and+Blood

And here's a guy with A Serbian Film.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwrbH6JWE0A8Yil4aLzE4lw?feature=watch

Not sure which version it is, but the bit I watched was pretty damn graphic...

LOL! wtf seriously, :lol

Ginea pig is bad, but, not as bad as I imagined, IT IS Bad, yes, but, I guess watching horror or things like Walking Dead makes it not look that bad, or, Kill Bill, Those are really stupid examples yes, but, Flower of Flesh and Blood reminded me of those, like when they cut open a walker in the show, or the Bride cutting everyone's limbs, some of it looks kinda silly,

Last edited:
You kno, I kinda wanna watch A Serbian Film for some reason. I know after seeing it, its gonna destroy the awesome music but its got my curiosity. Hmmm to watch or to not watch?

You kno, I kinda wanna watch A Serbian Film for some reason. I know after seeing it, its gonna destroy the awesome music but its got my curiosity. Hmmm to watch or to not watch?

I am kinda skipping through both Guinea pig and Serbian Film, I have to say, what I imagined is a lot worst, I thought they were going to be traumatizing and horrible,
Guinea pig is really gross, really gross actually, but not shocking, both of them seemed gross, but i don't think I will be disturbed, I saw watch it, or skip through it

I Really Cannot believe these things are on youtube LOL!!!

Yea the video reviews that were posted back a few pages by Maglor actually got me interested in A Serbian Film. It didnt look like a low budget found snuff video filled with horrendous acts, even tho they are in there im sure, just dont feel like it could top August Underground's Mordum. I might have to take one for the team :lol

Yea the video reviews that were posted back a few pages by Maglor actually got me interested in A Serbian Film. It didnt look like a low budget found snuff video filled with horrendous acts, even tho they are in there im sure, just dont feel like it could top August Underground's Mordum. I might have to take one for the team :lol

between seeing both right now Serbian seems more disturbing, but that's because there is a plot and actual actors, and there is rape and murder,
the other one is just so silly, but the good thing is that since Serbian Film doesn't look cheap low budget like you said then at least you know in the back of your mind is all fake,

it is still pretty bad

Holy S__T Cannibal Holocaust Is on youtube as well? What the F#$%# is This S#%@
:horror :yuck :eek: :explode::explode:

The Cannibal Holocaust theme was creepy when I first watched the movie. Really added to it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZihj_IknHU[/ame]

Holy S__T Cannibal Holocaust Is on youtube as well? What the F#$%# is This S#%@
:horror :yuck :eek: :explode::explode:

from what I saw in that review video, the animal cruelty stuff is just as bad as anything else. I couldn't watch it just for that, but then you add rape, and all the other stuff, no thanks, bad taste. So are these films shown in their entirety on youtube?

Back