Most Disturbing Scenes??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of disturbing films so some things might phase me more than you guys but i just started watching Harry brown for the second time and damn that scene with the motorbike at the beginning is a bit :horror to me.

What you guys got?

Most crap I can shrug off as fake.

But one thing that gets me is military films that are too realistic.

The scene in Saving Private Ryan when the American and German are fighting in the building and the other American stands outside because he is too afraid to help is a scene that I can never watch a second time.

Edit - It is bothering me greatly to recall it for this post.

The scene in Saving Private Ryan when the American and German are fighting in the building and the other American stands outside because he is too afraid to help is a scene that I can never watch a second time.

Ediot - It is bothering me greatly to recall it for this post.

TRUE THAT-----

thats the first one that came to mind for me too. when mellish is pleading with the german is brutal....

Watch Saló by Pasolini if you want truly disturbing scenes, both visually and psychologically.

The opening scene of Hobo with a Shotgun. That set the stage for the whole film for me (E.g. I hated it). Granted, it was obviously fake, but it's more about behind-the-scenes stuff than the actual film (E.g. how ____ed up must your mind be to come up with such depraved ____).

Easy. The most disturbing butt clenching scene ever for me is in the movie The Killer Inside Me. When Affleck beats the ____ out of Alba. Horrifying watching a man beat a woman like that. I felt sick.

I've watched a ton of sick shat in my days. That scene was too much for me. I even closed my eyes during some of it.

I actually punched my mate for recommending it. Sick f____g film. I did not enjoy it one little bit.

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head, but gore and slash doesn't bother me a bit, but I'll agree generally don't stomach anything well with women or children being abused, whether its sexual/physical/etc... Irreversible is a perfect example if its what Im thinking of with the chick in the hallway.

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head, but gore and slash doesn't bother me a bit, but I'll agree generally don't stomach anything well with women or children being abused, whether its sexual/physical/etc... Irreversible is a perfect example if its what Im thinking of with the chick in the hallway.

Well it was a subway/underpass at night time. I wish I could erase it from my memory.

Yup, first scene that came to mind. The knife going slowly in. I can watch anything without flinching, but that scene was very moving.

Kitty kitty kitty kitty.

That is pretty rough, the fact that she is so sweet and innocent looking and a complete fruit loop is funny though.
Some people pay money to be tortured like that except for the feet:)

The saving private ryan scene mentioned did make me squirm first time watching but after the inital shock subsequent watching is ok.

Same thing with the scene in American Phycho where he stamps on the tramps dog.
Inital watch was a shock and disturbing but think after the shock is gone you are prepared next time.
Think you posted that audtion clip before or I've seen it already as it did't bother me and remember the kitty.

Hobo with a shotgun is a great film loved every minute:)

Am I sick and desensitized?
Probabley yes, oh well:)

American History X - Curb Stomp

American History X - Shower Rape

Can't remember the film but Robert Redford in a Prison Cafe, little guy gets picked up by huge sumo type guy an carried off screaming while nobody does anything.

Kingpin - Roy Munson gets his hand mutilated (saw this as a teen and scared the ____ out if me)

Hostel - Electric Drill in thigh

Murder in the First - Kevon Bacon gets his tendons slashed by Gary Oldman

That's all i can think of right now

Back