Most Disturbing Scenes??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maskhead%255B1%255D.jpg

I can't even imagine the desire to watch the gore-fest movies. But if I did, I still think that I could get by most of the stuff as effects. I can stay detached from it. Something that hits close to home, to me, is a different matter altogether.

Check out this guys videos. Dude's got a pretty nasty collection.

The films in the trilogy are titled:

Slaughtered Vomit Dolls
ReGOREgitated Sacrifice
Slow Torture Puke Chamber

Pretty sure the themes of extreme gore, graphic "point of view" sex, bulimia, real vomiting, satanism, and hallucination would put these movies at the top of the heap in terms of "disturbing scenes".

I just did a Google Image search for this crap, and, made me nauseous a little bit
guys and girls throwing up on each other, bodies being dismembered, naked women covered in blood...

you know people do that for real right?
here there was a guy that would... play with himself and "finish " on Checkers hamburgers and give those to blonde women,

and Pizza Hut they had guys that would spit on the food,

and those are the cases that we find out about, imagine all the crap that happens that you dont know...

one time in Mcdonalds I went to the bathroom and the guy went and took a crap, Didnt wash his hands and started making the burgers again, I am serious,

Gross!!

I just did a Google Image search for this crap, and, made me nauseous a little bit
guys and girls throwing up on each other, bodies being dismembered, naked women covered in blood...

tumblr_m6x8twunGl1qfbsl5o1_400.gif

Drive, the elevator scene

i love that scene. it melts the ladies away with the sweet kiss....then BAM. :lol

see this is what I dont get about Fred Vogel

he is a retarded a__hole, why? because he says his favorite movie is Frankenstein, and that when he saw Frankenstein he wanted to make monster movies,

when the interviewer asked him what was his dream project, he says "Frankenstein"

so, does he want to make a Frankenstein movie where Frankenstein murders and rapes and cuts people up? a movie where he tortures women and throws up on them?
how does that make any sense? that being inspired by that movie will take him to make August underground....

Not disturbing but Bane beating Batman senseless in TDKR was a tad unsettling.

haha, yea, that was interesting to see.

see this is what I dont get about Fred Vogel

he is a retarded a__hole, why? because he says his favorite movie is Frankenstein, and that when he saw Frankenstein he wanted to make monster movies,

when the interviewer asked him what was his dream project, he says "Frankenstein"

so, does he want to make a Frankenstein movie where Frankenstein murders and rapes and cuts people up? a movie where he tortures women and throws up on them?
how does that make any sense? that being inspired by that movie will take him to make August underground....

____ Vogel. There's a reason why most people have never heard of the movies he's done, cause they're garbage. Making movies that exploit women/children in a violent manner isn't even new or original. The fact that he and some of these other weirdos take it to a different level shows their lack of artistry. Guys like him remind me of kids who will do bad things just to get attention. Sad thing is there are whackos out there that take movies like that to heart and will do similar things in real life. A sick ____ing world this is.

haha, yea, that was interesting to see.

____ Vogel. There's a reason why most people have never heard of the movies he's done, cause they're garbage. Making movies that exploit women/children in a violent manner isn't even new or original. The fact that he and some of these other weirdos take it to a different level shows their lack of artistry. Guys like him remind me of kids who will do bad things just to get attention. Sad thing is there are whackos out there that take movies like that to heart and will do similar things in real life. A sick ____ing world this is.

his own cousin was stabbed and his throat cut, and he makes jokes about it...:slap

The rape scene from (I think) 28 days later. It was a couple mutated guys on a "normal" girl. I couldn't even believe they would make a scene like that in a movie.

As well, there was a movie where a girl gets dragged away and she is scraping her nails on the floor and they break off. uuugghhh...I was twitching my fingers and shaking my hands for a good hour after that.

The rape scene from (I think) 28 days later. It was a couple mutated guys on a "normal" girl. I couldn't even believe they would make a scene like that in a movie.

As well, there was a movie where a girl gets dragged away and she is scraping her nails on the floor and they break off. uuugghhh...I was twitching my fingers and shaking my hands for a good hour after that.

28 days later???
I don't think that's the movie, mutated guys on a normal girl? it is not that one,

and the nails one, two movies have that,
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
and Land of the Dead, people being dragged and nails braking
but I think it's Texas chainsaw

28 days later???
I don't think that's the movie, mutated guys on a normal girl? it is not that one,

and the nails one, two movies have that,
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
and Land of the Dead, people being dragged and nails braking
but I think it's Texas chainsaw

Oh wait, I think it was the Hills have Eyes...

...the nail scratching...I still can't place.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) rape scene. I always skip that scene... It's too much for me.

I don't care for any rape scene. I'd rather they just imply it and leave it at that.

Humanoids from the Deep have the "humanoids" raping women and one ends up pregnant and she gives birth. :monkey4

Back