Most Disturbing Scenes??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from what I saw in that review video, the animal cruelty stuff is just as bad as anything else. I couldn't watch it just for that, but then you add rape, and all the other stuff, no thanks, bad taste. So are these films shown in their entirety on youtube?

Guinea pig flowers of bla bla bla yes, well, I think so, pretty gory and disgusting, I think I feel nauseous more than anything else,

I actually Found Aftermath a lot more disturbing and traumatizing than Guinea Pig, Guinea pig just made me grossed out, Aftermath was very disturbing

Serbian Film, not sure, but the length of the movies is like an hour and so,
cannibal is 1:31: 54 and Serbian is cut in like 7 parts, Idont now if they left anything out, but I just saw a woman being raped and her head cut off while being raped, so I guess they are

Last edited:
i still remember back when we first watched the terminator movie...the eye popping scene was unnervingly disturbing back then. lolz

Ok, have a question for everyone.
The following 2 things are probably the most messed up things i have ever seen.

Bme pain Olympics

and

2 girls 1 cup.

My question is, is the former real?
I have seen some crazy shizzle in my time but it is the most realistic thing i have ever seen in my life!
If it is real, under what circumstances would someone do such a thing to themselves?
Those 2 girls parents must be so proud!
Anyone know anything about these?
Just YouTube peoples reactions to both. I have seen people feint, throw up etc from these two.

Crazy shizzle!

I'm pretty sure they have a taste for shat. I'm also sure it's probably real. :monkey2

2 girls 1 cup i have no question that its real but the pain Olympics on the other hand......
I mean even if someone pointed a gun at my head and said "cut your d#ck and balls off" i would just rather they shot me!
It doesn't make sense!

About 10 years ago I went through a phase where i would watch any horrifically gory, violent thing i could find. I spent countless hours at Ogrish and other sites as well as buying underground videos. At the time it just didn't phase me. I think it was because i was going through a dark time in my life. Now things are completely different in my life and i just can't stomach watching this stuff anymore. More than anything, i think it's all just dumb and makes me laugh, as long as it doesn't involve children.

Guinea pig flowers of bla bla bla yes, well, I think so, pretty gory and disgusting, I think I feel nauseous more than anything else,

I actually Found Aftermath a lot more disturbing and traumatizing than Guinea Pig, Guinea pig just made me grossed out, Aftermath was very disturbing

Serbian Film, not sure, but the length of the movies is like an hour and so,
cannibal is 1:31: 54 and Serbian is cut in like 7 parts, Idont now if they left anything out, but I just saw a woman being raped and her head cut off while being raped, so I guess they are

Like I said as for Serbian film if it doesnt have the time stamp then its the cut version. There really isnt much of a difference except for the fact that a few scenes are a little longer.

Guinea Pig is classic gore. You gotta remember too when it came out it was top of the heap, I agree now though its probably more funny than anything, but Id still rank it pretty high on the gore wtf type movies.

And yes Aftermath will blow your mind. I remember reading an article about the director saying he was going for the what happens after death is out of your hands. Its actually a 3 part movie, but Aftermath is the only one everyone cares about because of the disturbing factor. I know another one of the movies is called Genesis, its ok not as cool as Aftermath...if cool is a word you can use for such a film.

As well, there was a movie where a girl gets dragged away and she is scraping her nails on the floor and they break off. uuugghhh...I was twitching my fingers and shaking my hands for a good hour after that.

I think that's Stir of Echoes with Kevin Bacon.
I just make fists and dig my fingernails in the palms of my hands when I see a scene like that. Freaking nasty.

Ok, have a question for everyone.
The following 2 things are probably the most messed up things i have ever seen.

Bme pain Olympics

and

2 girls 1 cup.

My question is, is the former real?
I have seen some crazy shizzle in my time but it is the most realistic thing i have ever seen in my life!
If it is real, under what circumstances would someone do such a thing to themselves?
Those 2 girls parents must be so proud!
Anyone know anything about these?
Just YouTube peoples reactions to both. I have seen people feint, throw up etc from these two.

Crazy shizzle!

Both of these are very real unfortunately. Pain Olympics is crazy cause people get off on that kinda thing that they are doin to themselves. And for 2 girls 1 cup, the girls did all that for some coke! Can you believe that!!??? Thats the perfect example of a coke whore. Now let me ask you this, Have you ever heard or seen 3 guys 1 hammer. . .?

Well I just watched the Serbian Film thing. I'm glad the baby scene was not shown because I probably would be very upset and angered by that. I'm not sure what purpose that serves even in jest or for a movie?

Anyways it was ok I guess. Moral I got from it was always be watching your back. If not there is always there someone willing to ____ you. And not in a good way. :lol

Well I just watched the Serbian Film thing. I'm glad the baby scene was not shown because I probably would be very upset and angered by that. I'm not sure what purpose that serves even in jest or for a movie?

Anyways it was ok I guess. Moral I got from it was always be watching your back. If not there is always there someone willing to ____ you. And not in a good way. :lol

So worth checkin out huh!? Only thing that had me worried really was the baby scene

So worth checkin out huh!? Only thing that had me worried really was the baby scene

It's purely a "hostel" type of movie with a lot more.

The baby scene is still in there and you know what is going on. Which is bad enough.

I don't care what the "message" is that the director is claiming. It's purely a film intended to shock and disturb.

I wouldn't say it's worth checking out unless you like the gory horror stuff.

It's purely a "hostel" type of movie with a lot more.

The baby scene is still in there and you know what is going on. Which is bad enough.

I don't care what the "message" is that the director is claiming. It's purely a film intended to shock and disturb.

I wouldn't say it's worth checking out unless you like the gory horror stuff.

Yeah the version I seen had the full baby scene and it was terrible...i just couldnt beleive what I was watching. After it was over I was more blown away by the last gore scene in the ware house and the finale to the movie, but yeah after I watched it I had no desire to ever watch that again. Like I said for me it was a one time watch out of pure curiosity due to the fact that I had read when it screened at some film festival people were walkign out and complaining and i was like "oh damn, i gotta see this movie" then once I did I was like "oh damn, I dont want to see that again" :dunno

The thing is if they would have lightened it a bit it probably would have been very good. Oh well.

Oh and the wife is smoking hot!:yess:

tons of scenes from the exorcist.... spider walk... exo3 when the psychic sessions starts and the girl remember a bit and they showed the girl possessed wow that make up she had for the second movie...creepy. also when the slither... when the woman is in the barn all fat disgusting looking with stuff on her face then she breaks and the stuff comes out...ewwe

Both of these are very real unfortunately. Pain Olympics is crazy cause people get off on that kinda thing that they are doin to themselves. And for 2 girls 1 cup, the girls did all that for some coke! Can you believe that!!??? Thats the perfect example of a coke whore. Now let me ask you this, Have you ever heard or seen 3 guys 1 hammer. . .?

Pain Olympics is just another level. Why the f@ck would anyone do that to themselves? Have not seen 3 guys 1 hammer but i think i know where its going!

A film that gained a lot of notoriety that was not featured on the YouTube list of the guy with the cool accent was murder set pieces. The film was meant to be so bad that it was actually turned down from 3 processing labs as they didn't want anything to do with it after seeing the reels. I have seen it and it its hilarious! It tries so hard to be shocking and for that reason it fails miserably. There is a scene involving a young girl but even that wasn't so bad. Its got crap acting but some great cameos from Tony Todd (candyman) and Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface). Worth a watch if you have nothing better to do. Just surprised nobody mentioned it.

2 girls 1 cup i have no question that its real but the pain Olympics on the other hand......
I mean even if someone pointed a gun at my head and said "cut your d#ck and balls off" i would just rather they shot me!
It doesn't make sense!

the pain Olympics were done for a prize no? they do that to themselves on purpose

I remember reading the winner was killed someone cut off his head or something? the guy that cut his balls and _____ off

I saw 3 guys, it is not as graphic but it is really really sad, well, I didn't think it was as bad or graphic but the sounds of the guy and what they are doing was very disturbing and disgusting, made me wish those guys were tortured and died....

Well im a big hostel fan and I love the saw films so I think I will give this a go when I get off work tonight. Youtube right?

yeah You should Check it out, it's a blast :lol

The thing is if they would have lightened it a bit it probably would have been very good. Oh well.

Oh and the wife is smoking hot!:yess:

the female cast were good looking, and hawt...but yeah, i barely got a boner with all the WTF stuff that kept piling up. teet grinding stuff.lolz

Back