Mortal Kombat vs. DC is official.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh for crying out loud. It's a video game about MAKE BELIEVE characters. Geez. And even at that, it's not like it's cannon to their pretend universe.

Still, DC has always been more kid friendly and image conscious than say Marvel or Image. They want to emphasis that there heroes wouldn't do such violent acts.

ZOMG!!! How did I miss this news?! I am so freakin' stoked right now! Batman vs. Sub Zero! I'm curious how they'll weave Superman into this. He's freaking SUPERMAN!

Pictures of the Superman Model look awesome... A lot like Christopher Reeve no? The Symbol is definitely the one from the CR Movies...
mkvsdcu-sup1.jpg

Looks like this will be his Level...
mkvsdcu-metropolis.jpg

Got these from www.supermanhomepage.com

im wondering which dc bad guys will be in this one, joker shooting acid out of his jacket flower and melting scorpion would be the single coolest thing i have ever seen.

I'd think Joker and Lex Luthor are definates since they are the arch villians of Batman and Superman. I'd love to see other Batvillians too though. Mr. Freeze would be similar to Sub-Zero and Clayface to Snag Tsung though.

It would be cool if the alternate costumes for some of the DC players would be movie costumes. Abviously not actor likeness, but just the costumes. A Dark Knight Joker would be awesome!

I have a feeling that characters will be able to be downloaded and unlocked that will be unexpected.

Number 4 is my fave ! :rock:lol

zbatman-thumb.jpg

Batman doesn’t kill people, he’s very clear on that. “But look, Gordon: If some dumb^^^^ decides to cross the street wearing all black when I’m flying down Arkham Way at 172 mph – he’s ^^^^ed, ‘Bat Brakes’ or not. So get off my case.”

Awesome work ! :rock

Back