Mortal Kombat vs. DC is official.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i expect it will suck by the looks of things. to much like deadly alliance which wasnt very good but ill still get it anyway but it will never surpass mk 2 even with the great graphics

Got this in my email box today.

Dear San Diego Comic-Con Media,

Excitement for Midway’s upcoming Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe video game, licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, is building. In order to provide fans with even more exclusive information on the title, Mortal Kombat® creator Ed Boon and renowned comic book writer Jimmy Palmiotti will be hosting a panel at San Diego Comic-Con. This panel is set to answer many questions and provide previously confidential information on the latest entry in the billion-dollar selling Mortal Kombat franchise.

All media that are on the V.I.P list will be given priority entry and access to this highly anticipated panel.

They said the game will only have 10 MK characters and 10 DC Characters. They are looking into downloadable charactrs though.

It sounded like there were also a couple unlockable characters in addition to those characters. I am thinking Darkseid for one of the DC "bosses".

Got this in my email box today.

Dear San Diego Comic-Con Media,

Excitement for Midway’s upcoming Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe video game, licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, is building. In order to provide fans with even more exclusive information on the title, Mortal Kombat® creator Ed Boon and renowned comic book writer Jimmy Palmiotti will be hosting a panel at San Diego Comic-Con. This panel is set to answer many questions and provide previously confidential information on the latest entry in the billion-dollar selling Mortal Kombat franchise.

All media that are on the V.I.P list will be given priority entry and access to this highly anticipated panel.

Maybe they'll announce that there actually ARE fatalities, which is the only way this game will be successful :lol

I gotta decide if I'm gonna go or not. I keep getting all these invites to go to panels. I could literally spend every hour in a panel. :lol

There will be fatalities but not on the level that old skool MK fans are used to, DC/WB want teens buying this because that is their major demographic so they will be pushing for a "T" rating, which it has and I don't see it going higher than that.

The Joker could have some pretty cheesy fatalites, but it would work well with him!

There is the obvious where he could just pull out a gun and shoot you but something tells me that if they use the classic Comic design that he'll melt your face off with acid from his flower.

Go here for more game footage described by Ed Boon:

https://www.gametrailers.com/player/37641.html

And here is the Joker from that game:
joker.jpg

Back