Mortal Kombat vs. DC is official.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This wont be as good as marvel vs capcom but might be fun to play. No fatalities booooooooooooooooo

The graphics seem so out of date when compaired to Gears 2 or say a game from the same genre, Tekken 6.

The graphics seem so out of date when compaired to Gears 2 or say a game from the same genre, Tekken 6.

I think it works for it. Tekken is shiny and bright and that would not really work for the gritty MK. And besides with the dark graphics which I am sure are probaly still just early renders it would be weird to see Batman fighting out in a bright daylight enviornment like most of Tekken ones.

What the deuce?! worlds collide? WTF?! are they dumb? i expected Marvel vs. DC and mortal kombat vs street fighter or tekken, i always wanted to see superman getting his ass kicked by hulk, and Ironman vs batman will be battle of the riches, oh well cant wait to play this :joy

The graphics look just like deadly alliance which in my opinion wasnt that good. I smell a stinker on the way nothing will ever beat mk2

The new Scorpion looks pretty sweet though.

If no one has seen it yet here:

newscorp.jpg

The lack of Fatalities will kill this game. I was looking forward to Batman breaking his one rule. I sure hope the Joker is in this too though. And Mr. Freeze would be a good foil to Sub-Zero.

The lack of Fatalities will kill this game. I was looking forward to Batman breaking his one rule. I sure hope the Joker is in this too though. And Mr. Freeze would be a good foil to Sub-Zero.

No fatalities? Gay

It's been confirmed there are no fatalities. DC does not want to compromise the integrity of it's characters.

There will be finishers, though less violent.

It's been confirmed there are no fatalities. DC does not want to compromise the integrity of it's characters.
There will be finishers, though less violent.

Oh for crying out loud. It's a video game about MAKE BELIEVE characters. Geez. And even at that, it's not like it's cannon to their pretend universe.

Back