SYCO Collectibles -- Sub Zero vs Scorpion 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Syco Collectibles are proud to bring you this Mortal Kombat, Sub-Zero vs Scorpion Premium Format Statue. The Mortal Kombat Assassin with his Fatality move, having ripped the the head and spinal cord from Scorpion.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

Cast in high-quality polystone and hand painted, this outstanding 18'' (from base of foot to top of head) Statue comes on a 1.5'' base and stands an impressive 19.5'' tall. The Statue comes with Light up eyes in both Sub Zero's and Scorpion's head.

Also it comes with a switch out hand that holds part of Scorpions costume.

Each Statue is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail. Each one comes with a Gold Authenticity Card and full color packaging.

Check it out here: https://www.sycocollectibles.com/content/sub-zero-vs-scorpion-18-premium-format-statue

There's also an Exclusive version:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

Cast in high-quality polystone and hand painted, this outstanding 18'' (from base of foot to top of head) Statue comes on a 3.5'' Exclusive base and stands an impressive 19.5'' tall. This Exclusive version comes with Light up eyes in both Sub Zero's and Scorpion's head. Also it comes with a switch out hand that holds part of Scorpions costume, Plus it has a switch out arm that is half ice, including a switch out hand holding the icy Scorpion costume and an exclusive base which is 3.5'' tall and has an icy surface with crytstals emerging from the base.

Check it out here: https://www.sycocollectibles.com/content/sub-zero-vs-scorpion-18-excl-premium-format-statue

Regular:

248585_526595717357027_1908456414_n.jpg

Sub-Zero-Vs-Scorpion-Mortal-Kombat-Syco-Collectibles-07.jpg

Exclusive:

sub3.jpg

Sub-Vs-Scorp-Excl-024.jpg

Sub-Vs-Scorp-021.jpg

sub5.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered the exclusive. that's a ton of options for the price
Indeed. For a statue, they give a decent number of display options with the EX.

The only thing I wish SYCO was more clear on, was whether or not the EX will also include the regular base in addition to the exclusive (ice crystal) base.

In the picture showing the icy hand and Scorpion's clothes, you can clearly see the regular base being used. However, no mention of the regular base in the product description.

Glad to know Im not the only one who knows about Syco collectibles :lol They dont seem to get too much attention and they have alot of Beautiful pieces, ESP. the MK line, Id own em all if I could. This will be a forsure order tho, to go next to my 2 Subs Busts

The LTD 250 exclusive with the Ice hand is sooooo awesome, but i think there's something strange looking about his body proportions...or it's his stance :dunno

The LTD 250 exclusive with the Ice hand is sooooo awesome, but i think there's something strange looking about his body proportions...or it's his stance :dunno

I watched a few clips of the game (MK 9) and you can see that Sub Zero's arms are huge. It looks like SYCO got it right. :yess:

wow actually i really like this statue. i goint to contact them to quote me the shiping cost.

He looks really dwarfish to me. Something definitely looks off.

Back