Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl man your right, I can see how I may be misunderstood. It's cool we all get OT here and there :lol I'll clarify...

I am heavy on the hunt for Morpheus! Will make it worth you while!!!

You must let it all go freaks... fear, doubt and your Morpheus.... Free your mind...

I'm right behind you in line for one of these!!

Stop perpetrating guys!

:rotfl

Where were you two when I had mine up for sale? :stick

No perpetration going on here bro! You and I spoke. I told you the reasons why I decided to go with this other seller and the guy turned around and flaked on me. AGAIN. We've been in talks for 3 months now :slap. We negotiated, sent pics, messaged back and forth, yada yada... and still nothing :mad:. He's been waving Morpheus under my nose for months man. I don't know what I ever did to deserve this type of torture :D

No perpetration going on here bro! You and I spoke. I told you the reasons why I decided to go with this other seller and the guy turned around and flaked on me. AGAIN. We've been in talks for 3 months now :slap. We negotiated, sent pics, messaged back and forth, yada yada... and still nothing :mad:. He's been waving Morpheus under my nose for months man. I don't know what I ever did to deserve this type of torture :D

Yeah that does suck man.

I prefer someone just tell me they changed their mind, but to leave you hanging like that is very rude.

Seriously. If you change your mind, FINE. But don't keep stringing me along and keep saying "I'll take pics before I drop it off at the PO for you tomorrow", and "don't worry Morpheus is yours!" and then keep going MIA.

I even told him the situation with you. I said very honestly that I was able to get yours but I was more interested in his because of the extra bits that made it more appealing to me. I asked him to just shoot straight with me or I was going to lose the deal with you. He promised we had a deal and I haven't heard from him since :mad:

Seriously. If you change your mind, FINE. But don't keep stringing me along and keep saying "I'll take pics before I drop it off at the PO for you tomorrow", and "don't worry Morpheus is yours!" and then keep going MIA.

I even told him the situation with you. I said very honestly that I was able to get yours but I was more interested in his because of the extra bits that made it more appealing to me. I asked him to just shoot straight with me or I was going to lose the deal with you. He promised we had a deal and I haven't heard from him since :mad:

Damn. Who was it? Wanna avoid business dealings with this person. I hope you didn't pay for it up front.

Damn. Who was it? Wanna avoid business dealings with this person. I hope you didn't pay for it up front.

No he pay for it up front.

Hey Wake where in Miami do you live?

I was raised in Carol City and then moved to Hialeah.

I still have some stuff still in storage at my parents house in Miami.

No he pay for it up front.

Hey Wake where in Miami do you live?

I was raised in Carol City and then moved to Hialeah.

I still have some stuff still in storage at my parents house in Miami.

What he paid and then didn't get the fig?!? Did the guy refund at least?

In downtown Miami at the moment.

What he paid and then didn't get the fig?!? Did the guy refund at least?

In downtown Miami at the moment.

Sorry didn't mean to write he paid up front. I meant to say no he didn't :slap

Edit: You got Heat season tickets? I had some last year and was making a nice profit selling them on stub hub.

Let me know I have family that will tak some off your hands for a fair price

Hi everyone,

Sean Ho has ONE LAST painted NEO head available

here is an example of the painted head:
paint4.jpg

paint8.jpg

main.jpg

They will come with black glossy painted sunglasses as well.

if anyone is interested. $150 (includes casting, sunglasses, international shipping included!) This is a great deal for a repainted sculpt by someone as talented as Sean Ho

First come first serve!

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and Happy Holidays

Daniel

I have an x-tra Morpheus painted head that I'm not doing anything with.
I'll try and put it over in the F/S section in the next day or so. But PM me if interested.

:wave this is still burning a hole in my heart!

Anyone interested in selling PM ME! I'll make you a SOLID offer! Come talk to the Kid and I'll help you recoup from the holidays! :D

I would be happy with just the jacket I really wish Kato would do a re visit on the morpheous outfit like he did the Rick Grimes outfit please please Kato

The difference is that this was a limited run of figures with an edition size, so there's that to consider.

I'm curious as to why none of the smaller companies have taken on Morpheus. Several renditions of Neo and Smith have come out over the years, and he's just as iconic. As gorgeous as Kato's clothing is, I'm hoping there may be a more affordable and less limited option sometime in the near future.

Sorry about the limited run guys, I still have people email me about outfits, unfortunately due to limited expenses at the time (on my part) I only had enough to afford a run of 21 but I agree I hope some company picks it up eventually!

I have a painted neo (and unpainted neo andmorpheus heads) if anyone is interested :)

Daniel

I really wish that you guys would do another small run. I know it's not a possibility but one could dream...

This figure is at the top of my list of older released customs.

IF ANYONE WANT'S TO SELL PM ME!!! I HAVE A SOLID OFFER IN MIND!!!!

Yeah that would be great but like marfmaster said the difference is that this was for a limited figure and the outfit for Rick was always just an outfit but that aside maybe if sunohc gives the go ahead since it was his project to extend it to just 25 full figures instead of 21 or realease a limited number of outfits either way I need one if these either someone needs to sell me theirs or we need another small run I beg you guys:pray:

Back