Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow...worked so hard to get them and now THIS!?!?!....lol...man....O man!!!

Yeah worked hard for Morpheus, but worked even harder for these

So something had to give :dunno

581354_117390048418573_901746445_n.jpg

It's a bummer you have to let go of that pair, army, but at least it's for something worthwhile. :exactly: Good luck with the auction!

You decided to keep them? I feel like I need to get down on my knees and repeat "i'm not worthy, i'm not worthy" whenever I look at the pictures lol

Yes decided to keep them. They are too bad ass and I was already starting to regret my decision.

That's wise, they are both worthy to keep... Turely iconic, but of you can get the GBU set you absolutely must though I find it weird because i think that guy who's selling them also just acquired that set.

Surely you have some sort of predators, captian America, secondary batman or iron man crap you can ditch to fund these gems right? That's always what I try to unload

That's wise, they are both worthy to keep... Turely iconic, but of you can get the GBU set you absolutely must though I find it weird because i think that guy who's selling them also just acquired that set.

Surely you have some sort of predators, captian America, secondary batman or iron man crap you can ditch to fund these gems right? That's always what I try to unload

No I acquired them already. I was trying to sell Morpheus to recover a bit what I spent to get them.

I took this picture just now of my complete GBU collection :)

621450_118588034965441_956712350_o.jpg

576401_118587878298790_1134159624_n.jpg

No I acquired them already. I was trying to sell Morpheus to recover a bit what I spent to get them.

Oh that's why i recall just seeing them pics. yes that's an epic set i definitely can imagine how much it cost but it's justified. There just wont be many GBU figures especially of this caliber out there. I always preferred Scott's bountyhunter to his regular version though most of my RM gear has been upgraded to Scott's stuff.

Oh that's why i recall just seeing them pics. yes that's an epic set i definitely can imagine how much it cost but it's justified. There just wont be many GBU figures especially of this caliber out there. I always preferred Scott's bountyhunter to his regular version though most of my RM gear has been upgraded to Scott's stuff.

YEAH VM's BH Blondie is my first from him and I am more than happy with my purchase.

Still on the hunt for one of these big time :wave. Will make a solid offer...FREE YOUR MIND

Think you should be more specific, since the last few pages of
this Daniel Choe thread has been about Rainman figures..:lol

Even with the hints you left, If its about a Morpheus, you might want to say that so
all people know....:rotfl

Last edited:
:rotfl man your right, I can see how I may be misunderstood. It's cool we all get OT here and there :lol I'll clarify...

I am heavy on the hunt for Morpheus! Will make it worth you while!!!

You must let it all go freaks... fear, doubt and your Morpheus.... Free your mind...

:rotfl man your right, I can see how I may be misunderstood. It's cool we all get OT here and there :lol I'll clarify...

I am heavy on the hunt for Morpheus! Will make it worth you while!!!

You must let it all go freaks... fear, doubt and your Morpheus.... Free your mind...

I'm right behind you in line for one of these!!

Back