Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made him an offer he couldn't refuse :wink1:

This sometimes works :lol

I'm glad you got one bro! I was just about to start throwing my interest on this out there, and then you beat me to it. I decided to fall back 'cause I didn't want to compete with you. But now that you got yours....

Anyone looking to sell theirs, LMK!!!!!!!!!

Army and I are proof that longshots happen :wink1:

This sometimes works :lol

I'm glad you got one bro! I was just about to start throwing my interest on this out there, and then you beat me to it. I decided to fall back 'cause I didn't want to compete with you. But now that you got yours....

Anyone looking to sell theirs, LMK!!!!!!!!!

Army and I are proof that longshots happen :wink1:

Oh for sure man :hi5:

That Bill looks great!!

I'm getting a fully customized Bill from Elvis1976. :) I wanted mine covered all over in blood :monkey3

Here it is.

I am in utter shock how awesome this figure is. In my top 3 hands down. :thud:

291399_3953571090365_48223847_o.jpg

That Neo looks so good I do not see any reason to get the Denny Kim one if you already have this.

I'm not :lecture :)

Especially if I have to buy the entire figure just to get the HS

I also have a Sunohc Neo HS coming in. Looks good with a Revolutions setup :rock

There is a small temptation to buy Agent Smith but I am going to pass.

Last edited:
I'm not :lecture :)

Especially if I have to buy the entire figure just to get the HS

I also have a Sunohc Neo HS coming in. Looks good with a Revolutions setup :rock

There is a small temptation to buy Agent Smith but I am going to pass.

Nice that you picked up that piece....I need a Morpheus but i have faith that Hot Toys will get the license and have Kato hook it up again with the clothing....FAITH....lol

I know you're out there. I can feel you now....

Morpheus is heavy duty on the priority list! Ready to make a good offer. At least hear what I have to say! FREE YOUR MIND!!!!!

I know you're out there. I can feel you now....

Morpheus is heavy duty on the priority list! Ready to make a good offer. At least hear what I have to say! FREE YOUR MIND!!!!!

i just have a weird feeling that HT will produce this.....i know they don't have any rights as of now...BUT i just have this feeling that they will put it out....

Morpheus along with Marf's custom bashed Neo is scheduled to be put up on EBAY, by Me, at 815pm Pacific TIme today as a package deal. (I will not separate)

I was unexpectanctly hit with the opportunity to acquire all three Rainman's GBU (This is after acquiring COL Mortimer) and I would be lying if I said it didn't hit me hard in the checkbook.

I scheduled the auction instead of listing it so that anyone in here, who is interested to purchase, still has the opportunity to do so. I will only cancel the auction once payment is received, but one way or another Morpheus is going to sell.

528528_109747279182850_945194421_n.jpg

Back