Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox by Z (Punisher Warzone) Order Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I was on vacation... So I werent able to pay

Just a couple of questions before I can give my definitive "ok" and pay the 9 $:

I think we all agree that this wont be the cheapest head on our shelves 39,- + shipping+ PayPal as the cheapest variant is quite alot. BUT quality has its prize so it is perfectly allright with me to pay a little more if I get a quality head. Unfortunatly I havent seen any of Z's works except for the Reeves head which I cannot clearly remember. Are there any other heads Z has done in order to get an idea of what we will get?
Further I would like to know how long it would take to get a painted one. Is there also the posibillity of getting the head later or wont there be any recasts available in future?

Thanks, Chris

My friend, if you like Z's work check the Punisher:War Zone and Jigsaw.:naughty

I'd get one, but I have my own coming up.
But when I actually see one of Z's, I may still get one for a BB set version. One for each movie... Hope it's a nice one! Looks like it will be.

Great! Can't wait to get Somerset going. I have the suit, badge and coat all selected/bought. Just need a flashlight and the fedora from the upcoming Spirit figure!

Back