Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox by Z (Punisher Warzone) Order Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I think we have enough people interested on this one
As usual I need 10 x $9 deposit to my paypal account before I will start sculpting
my paypal account is: [email protected]
when u pay please specify your name/username in forum and whether u want it pre-drilled and/or painted
The working time is around 3-4 weeks, but I don't really need to stress that I might get it done a lot earlier, but no promises, I will do my best
I have 1-2 more sculpt to finish before I can start, and that should be enough time for all interested to send the deposit, cheers

oh and just to clear up the cast will only come in fleshtone NOT white, so the max you may need to pay is
$39 cast + $2 drill + $36 paint + shipping + paypal fees

here is a list of shipping costs
USA, Canada, HK, Singapore is all around $10
UK, Europe is all around $12
Within Australia is $7
don't be afraid to ask me about other places that I have not mentioned above

but also there are paypal fees, here is a list of the general price
unpainted: $3
unpainted and pre-drilled: $3
painted and pre-drilled: $5

if you are unsure just pm me with what you want and specifications and I will give you an exact amount to pay

I live in Taiwan...so May I know the shipping cost?
is the lucius head is fit for HT body?
so I should paypal you $9 for pre-order, right?
thanks..

Last edited:
I live in Taiwan...so May I know the shipping cost?
is the lucius head is fit for HT body?
so I should paypal you $9 for pre-order, right?
thanks..

Shipping to Taiwan is $10 too, and yes u need to pay the deposit for me to reserve u a cast, and please tell me if u want it painted and pre-drilled?

Guys, I have to pull out, I am sorry have too many heads and other things hitting at once that I have to pull back a bit. :(

Not too late at all!

Pricing options and shipping are all in this thread (too tired to paste again right now lol), Z will need a $9 deposit upfront with rest to be paid at completion in the next 3-4 weeks.

Hey Z, really glad to hear that you are still taking orders for the Lucius Fox head sculpt. Just e-mailed you the deposit for the flesh toned sculpt pre-drilled for a TT neck post. Also PM'ed you the order. Thanks again.

Old Grandpa

Excellent, good to see the interest in this! Updated first post as well with latest list and updated for the loss of the white cast option (which is not really a loss!).

I want a Freeman sculpt really bad, but I am going to wait until I get my other two commissions from him first. I don't want to create a backlog like with some other artists.
As soon as I get my other commissions, I'll jump on board for this.:rock

Ditto. I have quite a few committed too, and I don't want to put Z on any rush - partly cos I don't want him to burn out but also I really budgeted on the expected turn around time of 3 - 4 weeks to allow me to pay for them when he's done.

Back