Corrose Designs Original: City Streets 1/6 Scale Figure Bases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was never 100% sure how all of that panned out, is there really that much more traction in that section than this one?

I was never 100% sure how all of that panned out, is there really that much more traction in that section than this one?

It's possible - posting on this side of the forum - without looking at the thread, may come accross as something you have made for yourself, while posting on the interest section people know that you have it for sale

The bases for the first run are finished and ready, I will be contacting you that are on the list with payment info tonight/tomorrow.

If others are interested in getting in on this project, I can start a second run list. Please post here if you have interest.

Mightyq, your 5x bases will be shipping tomorrow via USPS priority. I will update the thread with your tracking info as soon as I have it, thanks for the order.

Marty, your order has shipped, tracking on page 1 via USPS. Xeno, I'll be getting you boxed up this weekend. Thanks!

I had sent a PM right around the time they did the forum changeover, likely some PMs around then went into the abyss, ill resend the info.

Back