More from C. Howes, Entourage/Bill the Butcher/Daniel Plainview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the head sculpts be painted? If so i am in for all Bill The Butcher variants and Daniel Plainview, i have been after these for some time. Very excited

I will move this through to Customs Comissions now.
You may get more interest in that section too :duff
Shell
x :peace

Thanks, we need to get as much interest as possible for this one. I am dreaming about a 1/6th bill the Butcher now.

I think we have enough people to get a Bill the Butcher, there were 11 when last updated in December. Although probably more now, but Sadieshelf hasn't been very active and may not be updating.

I'm still very interested in one, and Elvis1976 was willing to make belts for us :rock

I think we have enough people to get a Bill the Butcher, there were 11 when last updated in December. Although probably more now, but Sadieshelf hasn't been very active and may not be updating.

I'm still very interested in one, and Elvis1976 was willing to make belts for us :rock

You should lead this rabble to a Bill the Butcher.:banana:banana

If we don't see Sadieself again for a few days I'll start a new thread... but including the 2 Sadieself ordered (see first post) we'd be a 14. One more and we'd hit the discount price.

And since this is a sculpt that maybe can be reworked into a few variants (2 for Bill, one for Daniel) maybe we already have enough.

If we don't see Sadieself again for a few days I'll start a new thread... but including the 2 Sadieself ordered (see first post) we'd be a 14. One more and we'd hit the discount price.

And since this is a sculpt that maybe can be reworked into a few variants (2 for Bill, one for Daniel) maybe we already have enough.

Yea definitely. Maybe this could pick up and we could get a Bill the Butch and a Plainveiw, there are such iconic characters in my mind I don't see why everybody wouldn't want them. But maybe my tastes are just obscure. :)

There is clearly enough interest... I've wanted a Bill the Butcher figure for a long time now, so its cool thinking that we are fairly close to getting it done. Also, having Elvis available for the belts is a real bonus... he can do it justice :rock

There is clearly enough interest... I've wanted a Bill the Butcher figure for a long time now, so its cool thinking that we are fairly close to getting it done. Also, having Elvis available for the belts is a real bonus... he can do it justice :rock

That would be excellent. Now we just need a badass tall top hat.

I think I am going to try and take over the Bill the Butcher commission. I am going to try and talk to Chris first and if everything is good I will start a new thread.

if this thread still has any subscribers, i think we should find other skilled members to take over the commission. Chris Howes appears to be heavily over worked...supposedly enough that he doesn't answer pms or emails.

....still waiting on my joker heads to be posted Mr Chris Howes

I'd still be very interested in a Bill the Butcher, but obviously from someone else.

Chris Howes appears to be heavily over worked...supposedly enough that he doesn't answer pms or emails.

....still waiting on my joker heads to be posted Mr Chris Howes

good luck...

I talked to the original starter of this thread a while back about taking over for this because he said he wasn't going to be around. I would definitely be up for doing this, obviously from someone else. Maybe Spenser?

I talked to the original starter of this thread a while back about taking over for this because he said he wasn't going to be around. I would definitely be up for doing this, obviously from someone else. Maybe Spenser?

im still relatively new to collecting & customising. My first & second customs, Joker & Gladiator...are still being worked on (chris howes)

my thrid & fourth...Terminator 2 & The godfather where finished relatively quick...they where made through xenoviper

do you have a link to some of spensers work...coz like i said im new, and most likely havent seen any

im still relatively new to collecting & customising. My first & second customs, Joker & Gladiator...are still being worked on (chris howes)

my thrid & fourth...Terminator 2 & The godfather where finished relatively quick...they where made through xenoviper

do you have a link to some of spensers work...coz like i said im new, and most likely havent seen any

Spenser did the sculpt for the Mola Ram project.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54348

wow thats very impressive...need to start saving again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back