More from C. Howes, Entourage/Bill the Butcher/Daniel Plainview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and any and all variations of Bill the Butcher.

it's a shame the entourage guys had to take a back seat on this one.

with bill the butcher we will need to discuss what expression we want

1. opening fight with cap
2. street fashion with hat
3. one with out a hat or fighting cap would also be good

it would be good to have various sculpts and make an ultimate butcher

See that's tough, because I would probably opt for the "Street Fashion" version, though I'm down for anything Bill, and would easily purchase an additional sculpt to make the "Street Fight" version.

For this reason, it would be great if two unique sculpts were made, so you could have the "smirk" and then the "1000-yard stare", respectively.

I'm not sure if a single hat-less version would be in high-demand, as you're probably not going to undress the "street fashion" version and put the "street fight" clothes on him. However it would be perfect if the top-hat were removable.

Odds are we're gonna have to get some after-the-fact commissions made, much like Howes is doing for the Lost Boys David project, because we're going to have a hell of a time finding the right vest, cleavers, pocket watches, etc.

And of course, some of us will want the finger:
7ds3b.jpg

I guess it all comes down to how many people we can get on-board. I'm not sure how this works, though....but if you want to start a list for the two different sculpts you can put me down for both.

This is what I want to recreate:

butcher.jpg

I think aside from the belt (which we could probably get made) the rest of the outfit would be possible to find.

ye that opening fight is definitely the one to recreate as well as this one

btb.jpg

and possibly this one

bill-the-butcher.png

anyway here is my reasoning behind the hatless bill

f_billm_caa8f18.png

It would be nice to have one of his high fashion get-ups, but I imagine that would get expensive fast as you would have to have a lot of stuff custom made. I'm leaning towards street fight since I think it would be easier to bash together a figure.

As for different heads, at least with the Summer Glau custom Chris is making different versions... maybe if there enough interest he would do that again? Personally I just need the street fighter (I imagine his head wrap would be sculpted) but maybe that would be a variant if enough interest.

Hey guys i just found this thread and Galacticboy gladly aske me if i wanted to do the belt!
And YES i can do this belt! So if some fellows want to have this belt i can make it!
Maybe we can start a list on the first page below the headsculpt for the belt? I don't know if anybody understand a word i am saying! My english is not very god!

At least according to the interest lists I'd say Bill is the one drinking the milkshake... although if Plainview has a bowling pin all bets are off :lol

im really glad that you guys are on board for this. i try to get all the DDL stuff i can. i work at a cinemark so when there will be blood came out i managed to get alot of stuff and the only thing that would complete my collection is a figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back