Molecule8 - 1/6 Scale Willy Wonka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're going to send out renders of Wonka Bars and one of those renders will have an attachment of a render of a Golden Ticket entitling one lucky person to receive a render of the "prototype-not prototype" of the 1/6 Wonka figure.

Why wait for day one preorder date?

Just paypal them $500 with a special note saying you want the #1 numbered wonka figure off their assembly line with special notes to r3fund you the remain amount you over paid once the pricing goes up

He should make sure that he pays as a "gift" too...the kind and trustworthy heroes at M8 who are saving the sixth scale figure industry from its excesses and mediocrity will gladly offer a refund if anyone changes their minds about owning the greatest figure ever made.

I'm going to keep an eye on this... has the potential to be something great. I'm surprised Gene (or I guess his family now) gave into this... I always heard he was a 100% NO on any likenesses.

That rule could've changed after he passed. His family still has to eat.

That sculpt of Gene is amazing , the guy that sculpted it is a professional artist! He did stuff for movies and television. Wonka is a part of my childhood I will never forget. M8 will answer our dreams and make the best Gene 1/4 ever. I want to dress up like a oompa and dance in the streets!

Looks like they still intend to take preorders for Wonka... but with nothing to show haha

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 1.27.42 PM.jpg

LMFAO , they have yet to even make a "prototype" of their first figure , sorry "perfect prototype" of their first figure, and they are now taking pre-orders tomorrow for a new figure?

this company is on a whole new level of reaching for the stars

Go ahead and send them $300- if that is what you do after all you have seen on the Lennon figure it's your choice:slap

I am very curious to see if M8 continues to deal with the collecting community in bad faith. How they choose to disseminate information on Willy Wonka will tell all. Let's see if they learned from their mistakes. I am guessing they will change their tune.

I'm staying up till midnight so it doesn't sell out and I don't get one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back