Molecule8 - 1/6 Scale Willy Wonka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always, there is bigbadtoystore with no reserve whatsoever. They don't charge until it ships either. So it's the safest bet for those in the US.

As always, there is bigbadtoystore with no reserve whatsoever. They don't charge until it ships either. So it's the safest bet for those in the US.

It's probably a bad idea, but I'm seriously tempted to preorder it if it comes up at BBTS.

If the figure doesn't pan out and you cancel before it releases you're out nothing with BBTS. I use them for nearly everything due to this.

I am guessing that Sideshow and BBTS may be hesitant to put this up with all of the refund drama going on with Lennon.

I am guessing that Sideshow and BBTS may be hesitant to put this up with all of the refund drama going on with Lennon.

Just from the replies above, we can see people are still pre-ordering despite all the negative press.

For all the "tough talk", people still want their toys.

Next month, they will be sending in Cash deposits this time to m8 when the 1/4 scale Jack Burton and his full size Mack truck go up for preorder

Just from the replies above, we can see people are still pre-ordering despite all the negative press.

People are willing to sign up for zero risk opportunities to get the figure with no deposits. You will find very few individuals that will pay a full price reserve or substantial deposit right now.

Speaking of Wonka anyone see Syndermans?
Pretty sweet! I always thought sculpted hair would like bizarre but this is done well.

Was tempted to order one and make Young frankenstein :rotfl

20621301_10211529165317375_6254620867808727583_n.jpg
20476608_10211529171997542_1814254882109896041_n.jpg

Last edited:
LMFAOOOOOOOO

the guy designing the website handles their paypal account?

18s8qh8utjx9qgif.gif

the guy designing the website handles their paypal account?

That's the way most small businesses run. Isn't this company just the two guys, Vijay and Ajay?

They've got a bunch of freelancers doing the product design, but it sounds like Vijay is the production side and Ajay is the admin side.

house of cards- soon a total collapse.................. you've been warned:lol

the jay twins?

That's the way most small businesses run. Isn't this company just the two guys, Vijay and Ajay?

They've got a bunch of freelancers doing the product design, but it sounds like Vijay is the production side and Ajay is the admin side.

Back