Molecule8 - 1/6 Scale Willy Wonka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Molecule8 dead hot toys or blitzway do Gene Justice and release us a Dx Wonka and oompa loompa's. I know I'm dreaming hot toys still has Pure imagination in release's and not Ruled by a mouse for release'$.

Too bad this release never panned out. Just watched the movie again last night and would totally buy a Wilder Wonka.

Too bad this release never panned out. Just watched the movie again last night and would totally buy a Wilder Wonka.

I watch it every time I come across it. Would have gladly bought one also. I have one from the custom run a few years ago, but would have bought this one too.

I would’ve liked to have a Wonka too. Hopefully some companies can take the licenses from Molecule8 and make figures from them that’ll actually see the light of day.

I too would have liked a Gene Wilder Wonka figure. I've got several film collectibles that would have looked great alongside the figure (and an Umpa, too.)

Well forget it! Didn?t you know M8 bought the rights to that and LOTR and many others??

Those licenses are locked in their care now!

Lol......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well forget it! Didn?t you know M8 bought the rights to that and LOTR and many others??

Those licenses are locked in their care now!

Lol......

I wonder if they still hold the license rights? They probably paid an upfront fee and then a percentage of sales or a set price per item sold. If they are out of business and have nothing to sell, at wonder what was written into the contract?

wonder what was written into the contract?

groucho-marx-2.jpeg

The company Cult King has started work on a new Wonka figure. I'm not quite sure if you need to be on their list to order or they just wanted to make sure there was enough interest to start?

The company Cult King has started work on a new Wonka figure. I'm not quite sure if you need to be on their list to order or they just wanted to make sure there was enough interest to start?

It is already in the go ahead stage, no need to sign up. As soon as the ordering process is ready, Denny will let everyone know.

I wonder if they still hold the license rights? They probably paid an upfront fee and then a percentage of sales or a set price per item sold. If they are out of business and have nothing to sell, at wonder what was written into the contract?

My guess is they lied about the licenses also......I was being sarcastic.

The licenses were recorded here:

https://www.thelicensingletter.com/?s=molecule8

I used up my free access so can no longer open the relevant page to see if the information's still there.

I deleted all my Kuat of Kuat posts from the Molecule8 threads, but I did find this reference:

Me and Kuat checked an official licensing record site a while back and it looked legit. I think the Big Trouble in Little China license was listed and another I can't remember. It wasn't Tick or Ghostbusters IIRC, might've been Lennon.

Back