MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abe's on a special poseable muscular body. Something new, not sure if it shares any parts with the slim body.

I think it's awesome that Hot Toys recognized Gorae's skills as a customizer and brought him in to do this. That shows that Hot Toys is not afraid to recruit new people to improve their products. :clap
It seems that HT definitely wants the best. I've just seen Gorea's blog, his work is truly awesome...

Im keeping both as I've just upgraded a regular edition Kroenen to a TrueType body. Still some work to do, like moding the belt and maybe the chest piece (because that was made to hug a Buck) and work on the hand pegs but overall, very happy. Batteries are dead in the camera but come tomorrow Ill take some WIP pictures of him and some of my Leia upgrade the Star Wars fans want to see.

that make sense with his special arms and such, just weird he seems about as well build as HB. :lol

It looks about right, doesn't it?

hellboy-2-picture-20.jpg

Is it wrong that I kinda want to lick it? It's just that it's the closest I'm going get to Ron Pearlman (stupid restraining order) and ...

*looks around at all the horrified faces*

yeah definitely wrong....

Too bad the body will rot away in a year or 2. :(

Actually they disintegrate immediately when exposed to oxygen. You have to open the box underwater and display them in aquariums.

That's not a fact yet but it will be in about two pages. :rolleyes:

Just freaking amazing honestly. HT pulled this off quite nicely and I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping this on order since I did cancel my HB 2 PF :)() I think I'll pose him just like the PF though.

I have just spoken to one of the workers at Hot Toys and he said that the rubber should last for at least 3 years under normal conditions. When I asked what were 'normal conditions', he said in a boiling hot tank of other liquid rubber.
I then asked him how long the rubber would last on the Hellboy figure ,and he said ' Well, as long as you open the box underwater and display them in an aquarium, it should be fine for at least 2 years before it starts to rot.'

so there you have it, straight from the horses mouth. :lol

I have just spoken to one of the workers at Hot Toys and he said that the rubber should last for at least 3 years under normal conditions. When I asked what were 'normal conditions', he said in a boiling hot tank of other liquid rubber.
I then asked him how long the rubber would last on the Hellboy figure ,and he said ' Well, as long as you open the box underwater and display them in an aquarium, it should be fine for at least 2 years before it starts to rot.'

so there you have it, straight from the horses mouth. :lol

Crap. Good thing I've been sculpting my own replacement body out of mashed up bananas and Red Dye #5. :banana
If I spray it with Tamiya matt finish it should last about 4 years, barring monkeys. :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

:lol

You have the same problem with monkeys? it's good to know that there's someone else that suffers from them as well. :lol

do you think that a hollowed out butternut squash would be more suitable that mashed banana?

You have the same problem with monkeys? it's good to know that there's someone else that suffers from them as well. :lol

do you think that a hollowed out butternut squash would be more suitable that mashed banana?

That's not an option for me since that damn Gypsy put the Squash Creature on my trail. :mad:
Anything's worth a try! EXCEPT mentioning Santa Clause to a Gypsy which leads to...well, you get the idea. Just don't do it.

Still pretty excited for this guy, watched both movies the other night again. Flawed, but entertaining. He needs a cigar..

Still pretty excited for this guy, watched both movies the other night again. Flawed, but entertaining. He needs a cigar..

Same here. Still excited, and getting the Dark Knight figures from Hot Toys made me want it more.

Back