MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The release date is supposed to be Q2 2009. That's April - June. So for everyone outside of Asia I was thinkinh maybe sometime between June and August!? I might be REALLY wrong about that second part though. :lol

I have both Red and Abe preordered.. not sure I want to keep them though. Think they will be easy to come by in the future.

These are my do-or-die figures for this year so it's a no brainer for me. I would say Abe will be a very safe bet to pick up later but I imagine HB will increase in value before too long.

I bought extras to try to mock up some Tecate labels for. But if it doesn't work out, no biggie, they only chose Tecate for the colors on the label. HB is a "whatever's available in quantity" kinda guy. :)

I bought extras to try to mock up some Tecate labels for. But if it doesn't work out, no biggie, they only chose Tecate for the colors on the label. HB is a "whatever's available in quantity" kinda guy. :)
I thought it was probably because Del Torroi is Mexican... bit of national pride, and if you're gonna condone product placement might as well make it something you like!

I thought it was probably because Del Torroi is Mexican... bit of national pride, and if you're gonna condone product placement might as well make it something you like!

Well, yeah, but GDT has said it's only Tecate because Bohemia wouldn't have looked as good on film. :D
As long as it wasn't Corona. :lol

just read on toy world that hellboy is coming in tomorrow in HK 03/21

wonder when SSC and the rest of us will get ours? IM3 sure is taking its sweet armored ass time.

I don't think I'll be able to hold out for SSC on this one. Thanks for the heads up!:banana

Any recommendations on a good HK dealer to buy from?

just read on toy world that hellboy is coming in tomorrow in HK 03/21

wonder when SSC and the rest of us will get ours? IM3 sure is taking its sweet armored ass time.

Happy, happy, joy, joy. Happy, happy, joy. Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy joy, joy. Mmmm. mmm, mmm, joy. mmmmmmm. mmm, happy, mmm, joy, joy! :chew:banana:chew:banana:chew

Am I wrong for getting the PF over this???

Well, that depends. So far I haven't bought a single PF but I love 1/6 and with a Gorae head sculpt this is an affordable way of getting an old grail piece-

goraeHB.jpg

I have all 3 versions of the ols SS one, but I've coveted one of his customs for soooooo long!

Back