MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing, the only thing that scares me is that rubber body. Just thinking ahead: could use the black shirt and torso from SS's HB if the rubber starts to fall apart.

I was actually wondering why HT excluded the shirt? Was it just to show off the body?

Figure's a real work of art though. Don't know if I can afford it, but he's a beaut.

To date, the best Hellboy out there has been the custom with moveable eyes produced in very limited numbers by Gorae (Sang-Hyam Kim):

goraeHB.jpg

Now this comes along and it makes Gorae's look...wait a minute...

:naughty

...well, whadya know. Look who sculpted the Hot Toys Hellboy. "Gorae SH Kim." Hot Toys went to the guy who'd proven he could do it best. Smart.

A brilliant move indeed.

And probably why HT are the king of the 1/6 world. :bow

I was just telling the boss of the HT dealer here how I am glad that I am not a HB fan hence not needing to spend money on these but there more I look at the pictures, there I am convinced that I need HB and Abe.

Despite not being a fan I am a fan of art and these are work of art!!!

I was just telling the boss of the HT dealer here how I am glad that I am not a HB fan hence not needing to spend money on these but there more I look at the pictures, there I am convinced that I need HB and Abe.

Despite not being a fan I am a fan of art and these are work of art!!!

:lecture:clap:lecture:clap:lecture:clap:lecture

Well I love HB so I'm in a win-win, but I have to admit I've bought plenty of figures over the years purely because they are cool state of the art figures for their time, and these are, as you so rightly say, mini masterpieces!

:lecture:clap:lecture:clap:lecture:clap:lecture

Well I love HB so I'm in a win-win, but I have to admit I've bought plenty of figures over the years purely because they are cool state of the art figures for their time, and these are, as you so rightly say, mini masterpieces!

I'd agree with Wookster. When i purchase figures, statues, art etc, I look for something visually stimulating and with the aesthetic wow factor...If i'm a fan of the specific movie, game or line etc, then i consider that to be a big Brucie Bonus:monkey1

They show two RHOD. Are two included (open and clenched) or is it bendable? I remember the specs saying it was bendable. Maybe it is like the alien figure where one is bendable and one is in a fixed pose.

Sick!!! Anyone else notice the difference in stands. HB got the ball hugger and Abe has the traditional waist one (which I prefer).

And yeah Darren the non fist hand is bendable because you can see in some pics the fingers are kinda relaxed and in this one:
HT_12inchesHellboy_14.jpg

You can see one finger is pointing and the rest are bent. So it has to be bendable. Awesome looking.

They show two RHOD. Are two included (open and clenched) or is it bendable? I remember the specs saying it was bendable. Maybe it is like the alien figure where one is bendable and one is in a fixed pose.

Actually both is true -- it comes with a fist and an open hand that is bendy. And yes, these pictures look amazing.

Cheers Darren, they look even better than the studio pics, the body looks more matte, very nice!

Back